Planters Deluxe Mixed Nuts uploaded by Kia G.Planters Deluxe Mixed Nuts uploaded by Paula J.

BY PLANTERS

A blend of premium nuts that have been carefully roasted to bring out exceptional taste and crunch.

• Cashews

• Pistachio Tree Nuts
  • Tree Nuts

Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
These nuts have Just the right amount of salt & good ratio & variety of different nuts. Planters Deluxe Mixed Nuts
brandy c.
Terre Haute, IN
my dad loves these and he passed his love for them down to me nothing like an evening of beer and peanuts especially when its football season
Yanet G.
Mesquite, TX
Planters is my number 1 in mixed nuts choices. I like that it's a quick healthy snack. It's good tasting and it is found at any grocery store
Karen R.
Plymouth, MI
These are my husband's favorite snack. When we catch them on sale, we grab him a can or two. The packaging keeps them fresh for a long time.
Audrey B.
Fort Dodge, Ia
My favorite nuts! They are a little expensive but it is worth it because there is such variety in this mix. They are the ones I always buy!
Toneebriauna R.
My husband and I love eating mixed nuts and different kinds of trail mix! I would eat his up so he started just bringing me my own...lol
Mikayla H.
WATERLOO, IA
These are our go to for mixed nuts. There are plenty of each type of nut so you don't feel like you are picking around to get a variety.
Emma P.
Whenever I'm craving a salty snack, these planters nuts are my go-to. I've grown up eating planters and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Honesty P.
Guthrie , KY
The quality of nuts are good but it's god awful salty. I always loved planters but they recently started adding more salt it tastes like.
Rodiiana M.

tastes delicious I love a lot and it tastes very rich are those snacks with a special flavor ademas me gusta compartirlo con mis friends