Planters Deluxe Mixed Nuts uploaded by Kia G.Planters Deluxe Mixed Nuts uploaded by Paula J.

BY PLANTERS

A blend of premium nuts that have been carefully roasted to bring out exceptional taste and crunch.

• Cashews

• Pistachio Tree Nuts
  • Tree Nuts

Cynthia J.
Kenai, AK
The men in our family find these to be nutruous, filling and quick snack while working. They also love to have them alongside a favorite movie or game.
Laken H.
Conway, AR
I like that these are an easy snack, and I prefer the mixed nuts for variety. I do think they are expensive though, but definitely a healthier option.
Skyler D.
Oxford, WI
Planters deluxe mixed nuts is probably the best variety of nuts on the market that you can buy! Such a unique selection that the whole family loves!
Alissa l.
Great for party! Good taste and love the variety of these nuts! Price is reasonable, i love putting these in my smoothies, and good source of protene
Jennifer H.
Silverdale
I am a sucker for some good nuts...and these are good nuts! Not too salty and just the perfect assortment of nuts for a quick heart healthy snack!
erika s.
Parlier, CA
When u need a healthy snack nuts are perfect I eat them all the time I substitute nuts for chips that way I feel better about snacking all the time
Tessa W.
i love to throw this in kids sports bags because it’s such a yummy and healthy snack! i carry these everywhere with me to eat and kids love it too!
Yulianna R.
Brownsville, TX
Great mix nuts i eat them for snacks also great when combining with salads this product is heart healthy helps me concentrated on difficult test
Heaven H.
Bellmead
100% love this product. I have a huge tub on my bedside and always catch my husband sharing a handful with my daughter. Super cute family moment
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
My favorites are the brazil nuts! So yummy. They're kind of expensive but very good and are something healthy to reach for when you get peckish.