Planters Deluxe Mixed Nuts uploaded by Kia G.Planters Deluxe Mixed Nuts uploaded by Paula J.

BY PLANTERS #48 in Nuts & Seeds

A blend of premium nuts that have been carefully roasted to bring out exceptional taste and crunch.

• Cashews

• Tree Nuts

Buy on Walmart*
Chatel P.
Cheat Lake
Great! These are the best nuts you can get out there. Other off brands have no competition. Walmart carries all types of planters. They are healthy for you! Grey protein content. I think this is the best option!
Merle W.
Tahlequah, OK
These are a little pricey for my budget, but I like to buy them occasionally for the variety. The pecans are always eaten first. I wish they would make a can of all salted pecans!
Linda W.
WINSTON SALEM, NC
I'd give more stars if there were more pistachios in the mix. When the ratio is 1000000 to 1 (peanuts to pistachios) it kind of gets annoying. If it says mix it should be mixed.
Lauren P.
Phoenix, AZ
If your looking for the perfect salt fix look no
More! This cheap and easy to find snack is perfect when dieting or just needing something in your stomach to stop the gurgling!
Kamrey B.
I️ really like buying these because it comes with a. Variety of different things. Good thing is that they have the peanuts, almonds, pistachios, and many more . The only bad thing about these are that they are kind of pricey. More than what I️ would like to pay for them. Overall they are worth every penny.
Skye B.
Montague, CA
I love these nuts because I cannot stand peanuts in my mixed nuts but they are very very expensive and I go to Walmart and buy them,they usually do not have an off brand either that I could purchase so I’m stuck paying for these I do love the flavor just not the outrageous prices.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
These are perfect to keep in your desk drawer or even on top of your desk at work to munch on when you need a little something or The perfect snack for any time of day/night. My hubby and kids love to snack on them too. Great assortment of all my favorites! Yum.
Lea Z.
Bruce Twp, MI
I buy these for my uncles in my family every year for Christmas! They are always a huge hit when it comes to hard to buy for older men in the family. Sometimes they leave the Christmas party with an empty can!
Kiara C.
mayer
Planters peanuts are my ultimate fav they have such a good flavor and I always buy them for snacks instead of chips I rather these peanuts they have variety and are affordable good for the road when you want to travel I always carry these
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
These are a rare thing we have in the house because they’re always so pricey. Sometimes we come across a sale or a coupon and when we do get some they barely last a day they’re just so addicting. The perfect snack!