Planters Deluxe Mixed Nuts uploaded by Kia G.

BY PLANTERS

Planters Deluxe Mixed Nuts.
Cashews, almonds, brazil nuts, pecans, & macadamias. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Jessica A.
Review for: 1 Can; more...
These are the best mixed nuts. They are soft and fresh. Some mixed nuts are really dry and hard but these aren’t. The flavors are amazing and the variety is so delicious. I don’t really like nuts that much but when it comes to these I can’t stop eating them.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
These are a rare thing we have in the house because they’re always so pricey. Sometimes we come across a sale or a coupon and when we do get some they barely last a day they’re just so addicting. The perfect snack!
Merle O.
Tahlequah, OK
These are a little pricey for my budget, but I like to buy them occasionally for the variety. The pecans are always eaten first. I wish they would make a can of all salted pecans!
Kamrey B.
I️ really like buying these because it comes with a. Variety of different things. Good thing is that they have the peanuts, almonds, pistachios, and many more . The only bad thing about these are that they are kind of pricey. More than what I️ would like to pay for them. Overall they are worth every penny.
Cece J.
West St Paul, MN
This is my favorite thing to have in my work drawer for a quick lunch or snack at work! So convenient to keep there. Good value considering how expensive buys usually are.
Stephanie S.
Coquille, OR
These are my favorite nuts. Planters reliably delivers high quality and a good assortment. Pros: the package is vacuum sealed for freshness, the lid is nice and secure. The nuts are high quality and they have plenty of salt. Nuts are a healthy snack. Planters is a name I trust.Cons: nuts must be eaten in small portions if you don't want to take in too much fat or salt. Although the deluxe mixed nuts have variety I'd still like fewer peanuts and more hazelnuts and Brazil nuts.
Liz S.
Katy, TX
I love planters nuts! Sometimes I buy the ones that are low in sodium if I want to cut back on the salt. I like how they always have a variety of nuts to choose from. They are great snack and also a great choice of protein! I have purchased the competition but I always come back to these. If you are looking for a snack and like nuts then these are the ones for you.
Shannon F.
I could eat these all day! A wonderful mix of everyone's favorite nuts. They're good to put out in a bowl at a party or pour some in your hand for a snack at a ball game or in the comfort of your own home while watching tv. Competitively priced and in a variety of flavors and sizes for a good value.
Kylie S.
Belle Center
I love the mixture that planters peanuts includes! They are a great healthy snack for a great price! I recently started buying these for my grandmother to keep her from eating small unhealthy snacks that she keeps around the kitchen.
shilpa k.
Orlando, FL
Nice mixture of nuts for an on-the-go snack. I like to eat nuts because they are a great source of healthy fats and can keep you feeling fuller longer if eaten with a lighter snack. Nutritious. Also like that it doesnt contain too many peanuts.