Planters Deluxe Lightly Salted Whole Cashews Can uploaded by Tammy M.Planters Deluxe Lightly Salted Whole Cashews Can uploaded by Dalena C.

BY PLANTERS

• Cashew Tree Nuts
  • Tree Nuts

Sophia S.
Covina, CA
Cashews are my favorite I eat these all the time and I love how they are lightly salted they are a little more expensive than what you would like to spend on a snack but I eat these every day and I would recommend others
Lisa W.
We have these every year at Christmas. They’re one of those snacks you can’t stop eating. All my kids love them, and they go well with all the other chocolate and sweet snacks and cakes you have at holiday and family gatherings.
Lindsey C.
Ft Myers Bch, FL
I enjoy planters cashews the most out of any other nut brands beside peanut butter. They are by far my favorite choice for a quick protons if I am hungry but don’t want to fill up I have diabetes so they can be good to keep on me
CHELSEA B.
I love cashews. Planters brand is good and very fair price. I have purchased many times. Pretty healthy in moderation, all natural! Salt makes it a little unhealthier but it adds to the flavor! Try them
Dixie W.
Williamsburg
Cashews are a very interesting nut. I love the shape of them I also love the flavor. Planters definitely knows how to package their product. They are always fresh great tasting and ready for someone on the go.
Danielle D.
I love these peanuts, so much so that I tend to eat most of the can in one sitting. Portion control is important when indulging in these delicious and healthy snacks!
Kayla B.
Ironton, OH
Great tasting food, affordable and easy for on the go! Kids love it, we usually buy it at Walmart. It’s really inexpensive and tastes great. There’s many flavors to choose from. Totally recommend to you & your family!
Allexie B.
HOBOKEN, NJ
These nuts are affordable but great quality. Not too salty and a great healthy snack. They are filling but are still good for you. Easy to throw in a bag and take with you on the go. It is a reliable and consistent brand. Something I love to keep stocked in the house for whenever you need. Also perfect to make your own trail mix with!
Becca J.
Florence , SC
I love the lightly salted version. This allows you to actually taste the bit and not be overcome by the saltiness. I bought mine at Walmart but they are available at any grocery pretty much. They are on the expensive side, but any brand of cashews typically are. This brand is probably the most available.
Khe'ana M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love me some cashew nuts and I love that planters sale them whole. Most brands only sale to halves. I also love that it's an healthy snack. Nuts are always my go to healthy snacks. I also like that these aren't too salty.

back