Food & SnacksPantryNuts & SeedsPlanters
Deluxe Honey Roasted Whole Cashews, 825 oz Canister

Planters Deluxe Honey Roasted Whole Cashews, 8.25 oz Canister

by Planters

"Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love."

Has anyone ever seen coupons for Planters? These things can be a bit pricey!
Start your review of Planters Deluxe Honey Roasted Whole Cashews, 8.25 oz Canister!
Kayla B.
Bessemer, AL
My fiance loves these! He likes to take them to work for a heat his snack option
Christina H.
Hamilton, OH
Planters Deluxe Honey Roasted Whole Cashews, 8.25 oz Canister uploaded by Christina H.
These cashews are delicious. They're whole, so they're big pieces. There's just enough sweetness to them. I love having a few as a snack. They're a little pricey but worth it. I would definitely buy again, and would recommend.
megan W.
Ypsilanti, MI
Purchased at: Kroger
I love these nuts super sweet and salty and curves your appetite definitely a must have
Joy B.
Ewa beach , Hi
This is good sweet and savory I use to eat these when I was on a semi diet and it kept me full I use to always snack on these.
Mahogany J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
What can I say hands down I love is cashews. Planters have the best quality nuts hands down and I just love how they're so full of flavor really good nuts. Definitely would recommend to any nut eaters out there Planters is the way to go
Yesenia H.
Fresno, CA
I absolutely love Cashews and these are by far my favorite. Whenever I have nuts I always turn to Cashews especially from Planters because that's the brand I grew up with.
Tonja F.
Norfolk, VA
Very yummy. Great tasting cashews. A little too salty for my liking, but a very nice healthy snacks.
Alaura A.
Cochran, GA
They taste great. I could sit down and eat a whole bowl of these cashews . The are kinda on the pricy side but are well worth it.
Krisha P.
Pineland, TX
When I get these I literally eat them in Walmart. I also finish them within a day.They are so good I love them but are usually anywhere from five to six dollars depending on where you get them. I personally think the price is so worth it. Another con about this item is that it is a bit high in calories but it is a great cheat meal lol.
Althea B.
South River, NJ
i'm literally iin love with these.. i can't even count how many times i've found out that my daughter ate the container from