Planters Deluxe Honey Roasted Whole Cashews uploaded by Veronica B.

BY PLANTERS #100 in Nuts & Seeds

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

• Cashews

• Has anyone ever seen coupons for Planters? These things c...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Matthew R.
Dayton
When I’m wanting a sweet crunchy treat this is my go to. They are a little on the pricey side and don’t tend to go on sale very often, but when I want to splurge they are definitely worth it and I’d recommend to others.
Mallory H.
Liberty, SC
I’m obsessed with this kind of peanut. I love the flavor of it and they are a pretty good snack. I used to buy these constantly and they were always my go to gas station grab when I was traveling.
Krisha p.
Pineland, TX
When I get these I literally eat them in Walmart. I also finish them within a day.They are so good I love them but are usually anywhere from five to six dollars depending on where you get them. I personally think the price is so worth it. Another con about this item is that it is a bit high in calories but it is a great cheat meal lol.
Amber S.
Mason, MI
These are delicious! I like that they have just a little sweetness, they're not like candy. They're still salted which makes for a nice sweet and salty flavor. Unfortunately I have no self control  so with a container this size I'm likely to eat way more than one serving - a single size bag would be a better pick for me!
Mahogany J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
What can I say hands down I love is cashews. Planters have the best quality nuts hands down and I just love how they're so full of flavor really good nuts. Definitely would recommend to any nut eaters out there Planters is the way to go
Sergio S.
Plain salted cashews are my favorite. They taste like a sweet peanut. I buy the big container always so it can last me a while. When ever friends come over they see it and ask for some. Last time my father in law came to visit he to the whole container with him back to his hotel.
Ashley P.
These are my favorite my boyfriend and I love and get these all the time most likely use will always see one or two containers in our apartment they’re just very delicious and healthy so why not? It’s always good to have some knots in your kitchen LOL
Yesenia H.
Fresno, CA
I absolutely love Cashews and these are by far my favorite. Whenever I have nuts I always turn to Cashews especially from Planters because that's the brand I grew up with.
Jamie W.
I love these flavor of cashews from Planters. If I am going for a cashews, I only go for the honey roasted cashews. I love the hint of sweetness it gives and crunch. I love eating these while watching a movie, reading a magazine, or just chatting around. Perfect snack to have at work too!
Britton S.
I love love love the honey roasted mixed nuts, so if you're into cashews these are the ticket. My grandma always put them in the fridge and only would buy planters, they are so much higher quality. There is a lot of sugar, but they are a nice treat and even my daughter (1.5) eats them.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Has anyone ever seen coupons for Planters? These things can be a bit pricey!