BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Corn nuts original crunchy corn kernels 7 oz

Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
CornNuts are a great snack on- the- go- food! They are literally addicting! I cannot eat only one! It takes me a few to get used to the crunch they I can't stop! Original is the best flavor but then follows the ranch flavor! If you have t tried them then you are missing out
Kenzie F.
I remember eating Corn Nuts in middle school all of the time. I would always get the ranch ones. The barbecue are pretty good as well. The original are okay, but the ranch and barbecue ones are the best!
Shawna A.
I love these. They are affordable and have a great flavor. They also come in a variety of flavors. Great packaging for on the go or if you just want to sit and snack on them.
Tiana C.
Arlington , VA
Mmmmm these nuts are my favorite road trip snack! they are the perfect combination between a chips and nuts. A little messy, but they are so delicious that it's worth it! They are also filling. My favorite are the original flavor, but I also love each of the other options I've tried as well. I highly recommend these corn nuts for a filling, tasty snack!
ec408e c.
Union City, CA
I love Corn Nuts. I normally go for the BBQ or the Ranch flavor the most. But since I usually buy the variety pack from Costco, I always end up with a few yellow packages (picante?), and a few white packages (original flavor). I have to say, the original flavor is my least favorite, but I'll eat it b/c I love the crunch. But BBQ and Ranch are still the best.
Eden H.
Brentwood, TN
Broke a tooth on these. Do not recommend. At all. That hurt. I mean, they were inexpensive, and yummy, and all of that, but not worth the dentist bill. I will not be buying these again. I have never broken a tooth before, and don't want to break another one!
Kat P.
Wadsworth , OH
I have LOVED these since I was a child. I really enjoy the crunch of them (although if you have weak teeth these are not for you). I buy these at walmart and have found this is the best value. They come in smaller packages that are easy to grab and go and I love them as a snack at work.
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
These are okay. I used to be obsessed with the nacho flavor when I was younger but I think they're a bit too salty for me now. They have a nice crunch but they're just a bit too salty after a few. I would recommend them in a small amount lol.
Shanda M.
Christopher, IL
My husband is beyond crazy over these nuts. He likes them a lot. I buy them a lot and will continue. Great product overall. I buy these at stores even in gas stations also.They cold never be disappointing. yes would recommend to others and he is always trying to get me to eat them.
Melissa J.
I could live off corn nuts (especially the bar-b-que ones) if they were healthier! I love that super crunch and saltiness. The original is a great snack and bit healthier than the bar-b-que and still has plenty of salt. I do wish these were easier to find in the store though!