Planters Cocoa Peanuts Can uploaded by Alice S.Planters Cocoa Peanuts Can uploaded by Antoinette S.

BY PLANTERS

Peanuts, Sugar, Honey, Corn Syrup, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Peanut Oil, Fructose, Sea Salt, Gum Arabic, Natural Flavor, Xanthan Gum.

Allergens: Peanut

• Does it taste like cocoa powder? Or is it more like choco...2 Answers
  • Do these have a lot of calories 1 Answers
  • I can't say I've tried these before, but they seem right ...2 Answers
Samantha C.
Plymouth, MI
Cocoa peanuts are the bomb dot com snack. Taste so much better (to me) than almonds and I️ love the salty sweet coating. They are a bit hard to find but I️ always get them when I see them
Carla Y.
Miami, Florida
The peanuts smell divine, like top quality chocolate. Just a handful of these satisfies my craving for chocolate or something sweet.The cocoa coating on the peanuts is a delicious, natural tasting chocolate flavor, not overly sweet or fake tasting like some chocolate flavored foods can be. The chocolate flavor is rich and deep, almost like a semi-sweet or dark chocolate instead of the super sweet milk chocolate. These cocoa peanuts are a fantastic snack to delight.
Sammy Q.
These are a great snack and the resealable lid is great for on the go. It's also small and the chocolate taste is not too overpowering. It's also not as unhealthy as a whole chocolate bar and good level of sweetness
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Wow, these are awesome!

I bought these on a whim, and expected them to look like the package - which they do not. These are not heavily coated in cocoa but rather lightly dusted. The end taste is what I prefer: where you can still taste the peanuts but get the flavor of chocolate. Definitely a perfect snack! (And a far healthier option than cookies/chips!)
Cheryl R.
Milton, FL
Cocoa peanuts.. So yummy. I love peanuts but mixing them up by putting them
In Cocoa is even better. Careful not
To eat the whole can in one sitting. Very addictive and delicious. Would defiantly recommend these to anyone with a little sweet tooth.
Kalei K.
Kaneohe, HI
This was ok, I wouldn't purchase this again. the cocoa peanuts are powdery and the flavor is average. I was expecting something a little more chocolate, but not this type. I think others may enjoy this, but unfortunately this was not a hit for me.
Kayla K.
My fav guilty pleasure. I love theses even hide them from everyone else! I love the fact that they come individually packages so I can just throw a bag in my purse. They taste so good with coffee in the AM to switch things up a bit. I even have some of my friends hooked on them.
Quinton C.
Jonesboro, GA
I love it. It's so good. Definitely try it. Go get it. It's so good. Good. So good. Very good. Try it. The peanuts just melted in my mouth when I ate them. You should really try it. I am satisfied with them and might even buy some more when I get the chance
Cassie Q.
These are so addicting!! Right up there with honey roasted peanuts though, gotta be careful about how often I buy them bc of the amount of sugar and I don't want to get sick of them!!

Nice little treat for a sweet tooth craving!
Crystalina C.
When you want that chocolate craving but don't want to feel bad after this is the stuff. I always get these at Walmart. It is a small can for the price. But I'm sure you can find a bigger can somewhere else.
Marley R.
Does it taste like cocoa powder? Or is it more like chocolate covered peanuts?
Maggie S.
Munster, IN
I can't say I've tried these before, but they seem right up my alley. Any thoughts?
Antoinette S.
Medford, NY
Do these have a lot of calories

back