Planters Cocoa Almonds Box uploaded by ester L.

BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Roasted almonds seasoned with cocoa.

Stacey M.
Layton, UT
These almonds are so good! They have a great dry crunch and a little taste of chocolate. They are covered in a cocoa powder, not full chocolate, so they seem healthier than regular chocolate covered almonds. There’s something sweet in the coating so it’s not too bitter but not too sweet.
Janie H.
Jefferson Hls, PA
I think I could probably eat this whole container. These cocoa almonds fill your crunchy and chocolate-y cravings all at once. The chocolate flavor is great without being overpowering and they are affordable!
Chrissy G.
Madison, AL
Back a few years ago, I vowed that I would finally turn myself into a fit and healthy person, despite everything my brain and stomach wanted to tell me. I enrolled in a popular weight-loss program that allowed very few treats -- almonds being one that was particularly encouraged for their amazing health benefits. So of course I went out and found the chocolate almonds, which were absolutely amazing. I gave up on the weight loss program after several months, but I never really gave up on these chocolate almonds!
Ryan A.
Great item for when looking to satisfy a chocolate craving but also trying to be healthy. While I'm not sure if they're all that good for you, your mind thinks they are 😂
Morgan B.
Having the cocoa on the almonds makes them the perfect go-to snack when something sweet is craved. They are still a healthy option for a snack but definitely limit on the intake of these as they are addicting. I do prefer Blue Diamond over these ones but they are still just as good.
Audra P.
Moses Lake, WA
These were my absolute favorite almonds the cocoa is not to sweet at all and and the almonds were sooo good. i love the price as well again these were soo amazing and so good and mmmm yum yum yum, these met my expecations and way more and i would absolutely recommend these to a friend
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI
These are so good, I buy them in bulk! I have a huge sweet tooth, and chocolate is my downfall. These almonds make it easy for me to stick to healthy eating and not give in to sugar. They really take care of my sweet cravings!
Lindsay H.
I LOVE THESE! They aren't too sweet at all, but they have an amazing chocolate ly taste! Great for when you have a sweet tooth, but you are trying to watch what you eat. Very quick and easy snack that I suggest to anyone!
John J.
Seattle, WA
Yum yum yum. A very healthy snack if eaten in moderation. Almonds are very healthy for you but can pack calories especially with cocoa with it. But it just tastes so good to be eating a handful. Becareful or the canister might be gone in one sitting ugh.
Jackie D.
Doral, FL
This product seems it's because besides being delicious you only need a handful of these to calm your cravings for sweet. I always carry a bag of these and I eat them and I truly recommend this to anyone who wants a healthy snack.