Planters Cocktail Peanuts Can uploaded by Genesis P.Planters Cocktail Peanuts Can uploaded by Tonya W.

BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

• Peanuts
  • Peanut And/Or Cottonseed Oil
  • Sea Salt

Allergens: Peanut.

• How good are these peanuts for a snack at a get together?...2 Answers
  • "Just the right amount of salt." in 1 review
  • "This is a great snack to bring along with you everywhere you go!" in 1 review
Katie M.
I love these! They taste amazing and have the perfect amount of salt. They aren’t lacking in salt and they also don’t have too much salt. They taste great and I continue to buy them and I recommend them.
Kathryn V.
Longmont, CO
Great tasting peanuts. Use them for making treats also just for snacking. Great value. My only complaint is I wish I could find a light salt option. If they are available it’s hard to find in stores. I personally think they are a bit to salty.
Francesca D.
Glenolden, PA
These are great nuts. Salty and crunchy. Great for parties. Not overly expensive and you get a decent amount for the price. I would recommend buying these and would repurchase them again in the future.
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
I use these to make Chex mix! They taste great, and I’m not even a big fan of peanuts. I have to hide them from my parents otherwise they will eat them all! They have just the right amount of saltiness.
Jessica B.
Gray
These are great for parties and get-togethers. They are also great for just snacking around. They are kind of addicted so try not to eat directly from the container LOL.
Kristen H.
Cypress, TX
These peanuts are my snack of choice. They are so addicting, I could just eat them forever! I always pick up a can during grocery shopping and try to make them last a week, but I always fail because they're so yummy.
Abigail D.
Fairfax, VT
These peanuts are delicious. Instead of snacking on chips or candy I️ like to eat these. I️ just leave a jar in my desk at work and when I️ feel like munching on something these do the trick.
Julie J.
Norwalk
Purchased at: Walmart
These peanuts are ok they are not my favorite and I don't really like this product and I don't it is just I don't and other people like them. I'm not a peanut freak
Ashley W.
Whitney, Tx
Delicious you can never go wrong with Planters Peanuts they are perfect at a party or just for a light snack. They can be a bit pricey but there is so much and they last for a while. While I know the salted planters isn't very healthy I know they make a lightly salted that is out there for the health conscious people in the world i highly recommend.
Sarai D.
We love these addicting little nuts! And by we I mean myself and my 5 year old! We pick these up at target and they are one of our favorite snacks to snack on during movie nights! They are perfectly salted and are over all delicious! We always buy these and they are prices great!
Saige A.
Searcy, AR
How good are these peanuts for a snack at a get together? Are they very oily? Do they have the right amount of salt for flavor?

Amazon