Planters Cocktail Peanuts Can uploaded by Genesis P.Planters Cocktail Peanuts Can uploaded by Tonya W.

BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

• Peanuts
  • Peanut And/Or Cottonseed Oil
  • Sea Salt

Allergens: Peanut.

• How good are these peanuts for a snack at a get together?...2 Answers
  • "Just the right amount of salt." in 1 review
  • "This is a great snack to bring along with you everywhere you go!" in 1 review
Alisa I.
My go-to when I need a snack, always in my pantry for good carbs and fats to hold me until dinner time.  I've tried other brands, but I always come back to Planter's.    Good quality, healthy and compared to other brands, the price is right.
Elizabeth W.
Provo
Peanuts taste great and has the perfect amount of salt. Good price and widely available in grocery stores. They taste good in a variety of things as well. Highly recommend!
Katie M.
I love these! They taste amazing and have the perfect amount of salt. They aren’t lacking in salt and they also don’t have too much salt. They taste great and I continue to buy them and I recommend them.
Cindy Y.
Southgate
Purchased at: Kroger
Planters Cocktail Peanuts are one of my favorite snacks. The best part about them is that they're not too salty! They are already out of their shell so you can just pop them into your mouth. They are also great to make homemade trail mix! I like eating them for a healthy snack on the go!
Kathryn V.
Longmont, CO
Great tasting peanuts. Use them for making treats also just for snacking. Great value. My only complaint is I wish I could find a light salt option. If they are available it’s hard to find in stores. I personally think they are a bit to salty.
Kari D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
I use these nuts in my Chex Mix for the holidays. They mix in great and are the perfect texture for it. Not overly salty, not too crunchy. Not to mention they aren’t badly priced. I do also enjoy eating any that are left after I make Chex Mix
Francesca D.
Glenolden, PA
These are great nuts. Salty and crunchy. Great for parties. Not overly expensive and you get a decent amount for the price. I would recommend buying these and would repurchase them again in the future.
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
I use these to make Chex mix! They taste great, and I’m not even a big fan of peanuts. I have to hide them from my parents otherwise they will eat them all! They have just the right amount of saltiness.
Jessica B.
Gray
These are great for parties and get-togethers. They are also great for just snacking around. They are kind of addicted so try not to eat directly from the container LOL.
Kristen H.
Cypress, TX
These peanuts are my snack of choice. They are so addicting, I could just eat them forever! I always pick up a can during grocery shopping and try to make them last a week, but I always fail because they're so yummy.
Saige A.
Searcy, AR
How good are these peanuts for a snack at a get together? Are they very oily? Do they have the right amount of salt for flavor?

Amazon