Planters Cocktail Peanuts Can uploaded by Genesis P.Planters Cocktail Peanuts Can uploaded by Tonya W.

BY PLANTERS #66 in Nuts & Seeds

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

• Peanuts
  • Peanut And/Or Cottonseed Oil
  • Sea Salt

Allergens: Peanut.

• How good are these peanuts for a snack at a get together?...2 Answers
  • "Just the right amount of salt." in 1 review
  • "This is a great snack to bring along with you everywhere you go!" in 1 review
Kathryn G.
Longmont, CO
Great tasting peanuts. Use them for making treats also just for snacking. Great value. My only complaint is I wish I could find a light salt option. If they are available it’s hard to find in stores. I personally think they are a bit to salty.
Francesca D.
Glenolden, PA
These are great nuts. Salty and crunchy. Great for parties. Not overly expensive and you get a decent amount for the price. I would recommend buying these and would repurchase them again in the future.
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
I use these to make Chex mix! They taste great, and I’m not even a big fan of peanuts. I have to hide them from my parents otherwise they will eat them all! They have just the right amount of saltiness.
Jessica B.
Gray
These are great for parties and get-togethers. They are also great for just snacking around. They are kind of addicted so try not to eat directly from the container LOL.
Kristen H.
Cypress, TX
These peanuts are my snack of choice. They are so addicting, I could just eat them forever! I always pick up a can during grocery shopping and try to make them last a week, but I always fail because they're so yummy.
Abigail D.
Fairfax, VT
These peanuts are delicious. Instead of snacking on chips or candy I️ like to eat these. I️ just leave a jar in my desk at work and when I️ feel like munching on something these do the trick.
Ashley W.
Delicious you can never go wrong with Planters Peanuts they are perfect at a party or just for a light snack. They can be a bit pricey but there is so much and they last for a while. While I know the salted planters isn't very healthy I know they make a lightly salted that is out there for the health conscious people in the world i highly recommend.
Sarai D.
We love these addicting little nuts! And by we I mean myself and my 5 year old! We pick these up at target and they are one of our favorite snacks to snack on during movie nights! They are perfectly salted and are over all delicious! We always buy these and they are prices great!
Meghan Z.
My go to snack! Always perfect when you get hungry and are on the go! Planters peanuts are the best. I always find them at Walmart or stop and shop. I almost bought the generic but just couldn't do it.
Josh V.
New Cumberlnd, PA
wow what a great product, i pretty much use this most often. its a product that does what is advertised and also at a fair competitive price. overall i have been a fully satisfied customer and use more than just this product from the company. great designs also. very easy on the eyes, kind of inviting you on in.
Saige A.
Searcy, AR
How good are these peanuts for a snack at a get together? Are they very oily? Do they have the right amount of salt for flavor?