BY PLANTERS

1 Jug = 2 lb 3 oz (992 g); Peanuts - Cocktail - Party Size. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=2900007615'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Buy on Walmart
Elizabeth M.
I've grown up with the planters cocktail mix is really delicious it's great for parties he can just dump some in a bowl it is a big container so if you have a little kid you definitely want to try and get something that's more kid size for them
Eryka M.
Classic peanuts. Every time I buy them, we open them when we're in a group and maybe put them in a bowl. The whole thing goes in a one sitting. At least it's better than chips and doesn't complete fill you up and make you sluggish. However, nuts are expensive. Peanuts are the cheapest, so I recommend. Unless you have a peanut allergy, of course!
Taina R.
Philadelphia, PA
These are a great snack when you are trying to not eat unhealthy. They are a great source of protein but also are slightly salted so they do not have a chalky after taste. They go great with white wine, or even a light juice. There are smaller containers available if you don't want such a large quantity.
Kristen T.
I have been eating Planter's peanuts for years! They are a great snack and a decent price. Im very happy with the quality of the product and the flavor varieties. They are available in most stores and I highly recommend them.
JoAnna M.
Frankfort, Ky
My family loves grabbing of a handful of Planters Cocktail Peanuts as a healthy and delicious snack. We send these to school
With my daughter for snack time and I even carry some around in my purse for when we are running errands. I highly recommend this snack food.
Mackenzie K.
Danville, IL
Very good peanuts. I LOVE salt, so the saltiness of these is just right for me. These help me have my salt intake under control so i don't eat too much. They kinda leave your mouth dry (duh, salt). Very delicious. I wouldn't add anything to them.
Heather G.
Charleston, SC
Love love to use these! They are good by themselves but I also love these in a making a trail mix. Since I'm picky about what is in the trail mix, I always make my own and these go great!
Taylor C.
I love me some peanuts but I also really like salt. These did not have enough salt for me. The aren't super expensive which is nice. I found mine at price chopper but I'm sure any grocery store would have them.
Rachel W.
Riverdale, MI
Planters is the best anyways, so anything you choose by them will be so good. No off brand nut can compare to this. The price is good for the quality of taste you get and the amount that is in each package.
Emily D.
Prospect Park, PA
The ONLY peanuts my husband will eat. He doesn't eat any meat, doesn't like peanut butter.. Or any other nut. I get his protein in him with these nuts! He says they're the perfect amount of saltiness.