BY PLANTERS

Planters Cocktail Peanuts, 16 oz Oil roasted and salted, USA grown and harvested peanuts Kosher see more...

Buy on Amazon
Josh V.
New Cumberlnd, PA
wow what a great product, i pretty much use this most often. its a product that does what is advertised and also at a fair competitive price. overall i have been a fully satisfied customer and use more than just this product from the company. great designs also. very easy on the eyes, kind of inviting you on in.
Angela B.
Carrollton, KY
These are a perfect snack for a diabetic who needs that punch from an afternoon snack! Just a handful and I am full feeling until dinner time! I keep these in my desk at work!!
sara b.
Coctail peanuts are the best thing ever. They are so crunchy and salty. And you always count on a good source of protien when eating peanuts . I love love love them.
Kathryn K.
Madison, WI
These are a great snack for on the go, and they are easy to get carried away on but my only complaint is that they are WAY too salty; consistently I'll buy this brand and I can only have a few nuts until I'm sprinting to the water fountain. ALWAYS get the lightly salted kind, especially if you plan to pair it with any other foods because otherwise the only thing you'll taste is SALT.
annie g.
Monticello, MN
Always have to have these for snacking. Peanuts satisfy that salty craving and are really healthy because of all of the protein you get from them! The only con would be that sometimes I accidently buy the unsalted because it looks the same as the regular and I hate unsalted peanuts. otherwise, love them!
Eva R.
438 east 120th street, apt 6e , New York, NY
I love the salted peanuts and this are perfect. they taste so good , so natural. they are good for snack or to make butter peanuts or peanuts candy. For me personally I like to eat them for snack.I recommend it to anyone who loves peanuts. its not expensive you can get them at any store.
AnnaStajsza S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
this is my go to present for my dad every year for every birthday or christmas.. my dad LOVES peanuts - loves beer.. and they happen to go hand in hand.. it's scary how big this is though because if you have munchies you might want to slow down before you eat the whole container.
Joy A.
Classic snack! My parents always had these at home and now as a mom of three, when I'm in he store and have a craving for peanuts or have a recipe that requires them, I always choose this brand. Other brands don't have the same flavor.
Daniella K.
Pompton Lakes, NJ
What's not to love about these classic peanuts. Always a crowd pleaser and super easy to find from grocery stores to gas stations. You know what you're getting when you open a package of planters. Recently I've found another brand of peanuts I like a little better, but these will always be a favorite.
Alisha B.
Colorado Springs, CO
These are amazing. We always have a container in our house. They are the perfect snack and way to just get a good peanut fix. Plus if you have parties or events at your home then this is a great way to keep everyone from asking when it's time to eat. Just put these out and you don't hear a word.