Planters Classic Peanuts Can uploaded by erin b.Planters Classic Peanuts Can uploaded by erin b.Planters Classic Peanuts Can uploaded by Megan K.

BY PLANTERS

• Peanuts
  • Peanut Oil
  • Sea Salt

Allergens: Peanut.

Shatecka M.
Nashville, TN
For some years couldn't have it in the house found out my daughter was allergic to them but now she got retested and are not anymore so I have been buying them at least once a week or every other week I JUST LOVE THEM.....
Jennifer B.
Sophia, NC
There is nothing that I love than to go and grab a can of traditional Planter's Peanuts and have a quick nutritional snack. The nuts are a good quality product and are reasonably priced as well. My kids love them and so does my husband. They are a family treat that I can be proud of.
Summer B.
Afton, TN
Planters was always our go to nuts growing up and still are! Love the quality and taste of Planters Classic peanuts. Price is great and will always be my go to snack and something I always keep in the house. I will always recommend this product to friends and family.
Brandi C.
Plantars Peanuts Classic are good old classic salted peanuts. They are what you imagine when you crack into a fresh peanut, but these are already out of the shell. When you are craving something salty, these peanuts hit the spot! They are reasonably priced.
Andi M.
Grove city, Oh
Do you want a good peanut? Then go with Planters. They're so yummy and not going to break the bank. Try your favorite flavor and I'm sure you'll love it. But just know once you get started eating them, it's hard to stop.
Mariah P.
Marion, OH
Nothing can beat the classic peanuts. I could buy a can of these and eat them in one sitting. They are a great healthy snack. I love salty snacks so this is perfect for me! If you like salt, i know you would enjoy it too!
connie c.
Monticello, FL
Anything for a classic peanut brand of planters for years i love them. nothing compares to these or being better. i just prefer the classic peanuts and i get them from Dollar general stores and winn dixie. no need to recommend.i know these are a fave to many
Whitney V.
Somerset, KY
Great tasting peanuts! They have good salty flavor! Anyone who likes peanuts will like this product. They are not overly salty and not overly oily. The price point on these are a little high, but all nuts are expensive.
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
This is a really nice verstile peanut. I think the container that holds it is great and keeps the nuts really fresh. I like that I can grab a few and put it away for later without making a mess. These peanuts also goes perfectly with any thai recipes.
Meg C.
Jackson, MS
You can't go wrong with a handful of planters peanuts for a snack. They're packed with flavor and protein and are very filling when you're craving junk food. I keep these around the house in decorative bowls and even the guests constantly snack on them.

Walmart