Planters Chipotle Peanuts Can uploaded by Sarah C.Planters Chipotle Peanuts Can uploaded by Sarah C.Planters Chipotle Peanuts Can uploaded by Lisa  W.

BY PLANTERS

Peanuts, Peanut Oil, Salt, Sugar, Spices, Dried Onions, Chipotle Chili Pepper Powder, Dried Tomatoes, Dried Garlic, Yeast Extract, Cornstarch, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor (Contains Celery), Disodium 5'-inosinate And Disodium 5'-guanylate (Flavor Enhancers), Malic Acid, Natural Smoke Flavor.

Allergens: Peanut

Sandy H.
These are so good! They're not too hot, which I like. They have other favors too, which are equally good. The chocolate is delicious.
Tara E.
Erie, PA
Great tasting snack! Easy to eat, easy to carry. Healthy, high protein. Something that everyone can enjoy and can be passed around.
Hayley D.
Keystone Hgts, FL
This is great if you like a little spice to your snacks. It's a great price. And they taste great. It's a healthier snack choice.
Davie Y.
Marlton, NJ
Nice to snack on by itself or add to other dishes. My wife likes in salads because it has a nice kick. Better than plain peanuts.
Lupita C.
I like my food spicy, but not my peanuts. If you like an extra kick in your snacks, you'll enjoy these. There a bit salty too.
kathy p.
Inglewood , CA
The ones I love the most is the honey roasted peanuts. Love having a container of these at home for when I was a lil snack
marilesi c.
san cristobal
me gustan muchisisisiismo las semillas y estas me encantann creo que si estan nestre las mejores y ademas me gustan muchoo
shannon k.
Las Vegas, NV
Regular not Chipotle. Perfect for the whole family and easy go to snack.
Easy school snack as well. Thankfully no allergies
 Taylor   .
Tampa, FL
I love chipotle anything so when I saw these I was so happy. I bought two cans and they were gone by the end of the week
Katie N.
Great on the go snack. Tastes delicious and is healthy. Highly recommend it. Can be found anywhere in the food section.

Walmart