Planters Chipotle Peanuts Can uploaded by Sarah C.Planters Chipotle Peanuts Can uploaded by Sarah C.Planters Chipotle Peanuts Can uploaded by Lisa  W.

BY PLANTERS

Peanuts, Peanut Oil, Salt, Sugar, Spices, Dried Onions, Chipotle Chili Pepper Powder, Dried Tomatoes, Dried Garlic, Yeast Extract, Cornstarch, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor (Contains Celery), Disodium 5'-inosinate And Disodium 5'-guanylate (Flavor Enhancers), Malic Acid, Natural Smoke Flavor.

Allergens: Peanut

Jenn D.
I love chipotle flavored anything so these I was excited to give these a try. Not too expensive and perfect for when you’re craving spicy peanuts
Morgan B.
Austin, AR
Bought these for my hubby and he was a fan. The only problem is I️ have a hard time finding them at most stores. A pretty low cost option too!
Tara L.
Marlton, NJ
Has a nice heat kick to them. Love to eat as a snack at night while watching my shows. Share them with friends or keep the bag to yourself haha
Marlene R.
El Paso, TX
My father is obsessed with these lol he likes to munch on them while he's watching Tv lol they're not too spicy , they're even a little tangy:)
Elizabeth C.
Florence, AZ
This is a simple product this is a bit old but still great ! I have this now and eat some almost everyday. It never to salty and i like that
Autumn B.
These are so good!! They have a nice,smoky chipotle flavor and have just the right amount of heat. I always have a can of these in my pantry.
Anissa A.
Romney, WV
Shipped these small containers of nuts to my son when he was deployed overseas. He loved getting this snack and said they are really tasty!
Eggums Y.
Stamford, CT
I always keep a container of these at work with me they are the perfect snack and are a healthy alternative to chips or other bad snacks.
Carissa C.
Garden City, ID
I was not a fan of these. they are kinda spicy but have an off taste to them. my husband didn't mind them and said he'd rate them a 3.
Priscila A.
Tampa
I did like the chiplote flavor but I toth was too spice I did no taste the nut flavor with the spice just maje my mounth on fire lom

Walmart