Planters Chipotle Peanuts Can uploaded by Sarah C.Planters Chipotle Peanuts Can uploaded by Sarah C.Planters Chipotle Peanuts Can uploaded by Lisa  W.

BY PLANTERS

Peanuts, Peanut Oil, Salt, Sugar, Spices, Dried Onions, Chipotle Chili Pepper Powder, Dried Tomatoes, Dried Garlic, Yeast Extract, Cornstarch, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor (Contains Celery), Disodium 5'-inosinate And Disodium 5'-guanylate (Flavor Enhancers), Malic Acid, Natural Smoke Flavor.

Allergens: Peanut

Bethany C.
These are an extremely yummy and healthy snack, I only wish that they weren’t so salty.
They are very affordable and I enjoy the light heat with the flavor.
Heather T.
Felicity, OH
I love taking these on long car rides. They are a great spicy snack on the go. My husband and I love them. They are a change from the regular old peanut.
Nataki R.
Worcester, MA
These peanuts areb pretty awesome. I love chipotle anything so the fact that there in but form is pretty cool. Did I mention I love peanuts? I really do.
Liz P.
I LOVE these! They're a great snack they aren't to unhealthy. I don't love the taste of normal salted peanuts, so the chipotle flavor adds a great kick!
Celia E.
I love the chipotle flavor. Its bold but not overwhelming. They hold the flavor so if you dont eat them all in one sitting they can last a long while.
Heather K.
Okay so I can only find these at my local Harris Teeter but I will drive there for the nuts 😂 they are just enough spicy to satisfy a snack craving.
Jacqueline F.
Leesburg, VA
Como buena latina, si algo tiene picante siempre será de mis cosas favoritas, así que puedo adquirir proteína en granos y también algo de sabor 👌🏻
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
These are so good and made good snacks. The flavor gave the peanut a little spice to it. It is great with salads and just to snack alone. Must try!
April H.
I enjoy a hint of spice! These chipotle peanuts are great for a midnight snack & even for parties! This is a must have for football games as well!
Valentina G.
Seattle , WA
I love peanuts, especially planters but I wish they weren't so salty. These are a great snack at work though so I still buy them pretty regularly.

Walmart