Planters Chipotle Peanuts Can uploaded by Sarah C.Planters Chipotle Peanuts Can uploaded by Sarah C.Planters Chipotle Peanuts Can uploaded by Lisa  W.

BY PLANTERS

Peanuts, Peanut Oil, Salt, Sugar, Spices, Dried Onions, Chipotle Chili Pepper Powder, Dried Tomatoes, Dried Garlic, Yeast Extract, Cornstarch, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor (Contains Celery), Disodium 5'-inosinate And Disodium 5'-guanylate (Flavor Enhancers), Malic Acid, Natural Smoke Flavor.

Allergens: Peanut

Sarah C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
This was given to me and my husband for our honeymoon, so I never knew that there was a chipotle flavor for planters. It was surprisingly good flavor. If you don't like sticky food than don't get this. If you don't like chipotle flavor don't get this. If you do want to try something new but not a whole lot and possibly want some other person to try this with you than grab one of these. It is worth a try.
Lilet O.
Goose Lake, IA
I love peanut spicy and planters is my to go brand..husband and i always purchased planters peanut, he loves the roasted honey, very addictive. Very yummy and its always nice to have peanuts in your hands whilewatching movie
Unique L.
Dallas, TX
These are amazing I honestly could go on forever about this peanuts I LOVE them!!! The chipotle is such a good flavor its just the right amount of kick. I used to work next door to a dollar general when I was working at a gym and I would go over to the dollar general on my break and one day I saw these I bought one loved and i went back the same day and bought the store out!!! You need to try these as soon as possible!!
Deborah C.
Danville, IL
I just have to tell you about these peanuts. I usually reach for the regular Planters peanuts, but one day they were out. My friend suggested I try these Planters Chipotle Peanuts. They were so good. I am always afraid of the word Chipotle in my food but it was a pleasant surprise to try these. I am addicted to them now. No more regular peanuts for me. Try them and see.
Laura D.
Richmond, BC
I actually just discovered these 3 days ago! I was not expecting to love them, but I have already re-ordered 3 containers from amazon! I just wish the containers were bigger. They should have that as an option, because throwing out this much packaging is dumb.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I recently tried this chipotle flavored peanuts and was an instant fan. They are actually quite addicting. The flavor is strong, which I like. I love the heat. It met my expectations and I plan to buy again when I am craving a spicy snack. I recommend.
Khaliquah C.
Charleston, SC
I love peanuts, and I love spicy food, and they have put them together!! This is my g to snack when I want something a little salty. Even though it has the chipotle flavor, it could use a little more spice. I would definitely recommend this snack
Sonam s.
Raleigh, NC
Are you like this to put with peanut flavored planters because I really like this brand avenues it for a while now as I decide to try a little bit spicy one for when I usually eat my turkey sandwiches to add more of a variety
AnnieJo T.
Riesel, TX
This particular variety of Planters Peanuts in this small 6 ounce can are simply blah in my opinion. The peanuts are the same as the other varieties, and the coating is more granular, but they don't have a kick I was hoping for with a chipotle flavor. I don't get much of a smokiness which was the biggest disappointment.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I'm a big fan of planters peanut products. I was so excited to see a line of spicy peanut. They are not as spicy as I thought they would be which is nice. These are definitely my favorite spicy peanuts at the grocery store.

Walmart