Planters Chipotle Peanuts Can uploaded by Sarah C.Planters Chipotle Peanuts Can uploaded by Sarah C.Planters Chipotle Peanuts Can uploaded by Lisa  W.

BY PLANTERS

Peanuts, Peanut Oil, Salt, Sugar, Spices, Dried Onions, Chipotle Chili Pepper Powder, Dried Tomatoes, Dried Garlic, Yeast Extract, Cornstarch, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor (Contains Celery), Disodium 5'-inosinate And Disodium 5'-guanylate (Flavor Enhancers), Malic Acid, Natural Smoke Flavor.

Allergens: Peanut

Heather C.
Parsons, WV
These are quite delicious! Pretty easy to find, but seem to be a little pricey in my area
Raleigh H.
My favorite snack ever!! So good to keep you going & keep your stomache from growling lol
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Great value and great way to snack healthier on the go
Find at your local ss or Costco
Ashley O.
One of my husband's favorites. They are costly but the quality of the flavor is good.
Suzanne G.
Southern Pines, NC
Perfect for a beer party I love the level of spiciness it has. great for salads too!
Brittany T.
Love love love! Planters is just an amazing brand! Top knotch! I recommend to all!
Shirley H.
Milan, TN
My husband loves theses when he is sitting around the house watching sports.
Bryce P.
Chemainus
I saw these and got giddy I love spicy treats. The nuts gave some heat, for some it might be too spicy but I am a bit of a heat freak so it wasn’t close to too hot for me. I like to have a can handy for snacks :)
Vladimir M.
Sonzacate
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Planters Chipotle Peanuts:
160 calories per 1 ounce
0g trans fat, 0g cholesterol
Kosher
Ingredients: Peanuts, Peanut Oil, Salt, Sugar, Spices, Dried Onions, Chipotle Chili Pepper Powder, Dried Tomatoes, Dried Garlic, Yeast Extract, Cornstarch, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor (Contains Celery), Disodium 5'-Inosinate and Disodium 5'-Guanylate (Flavor Enhancers), Malic Acid, Natural Smoke Flavor. Contains Peanut. Manufactured On Equipment That Processes Tree Nuts.
Kait L.
Cambridge, ON
These nuts are delicious. I love the chipotle flavour. A little spicy but not too much. I eat these on their own of throw them in salads for a little extra crunch. The price point is good compared to other brands and I recommend these to my friends!

Walmart