Planters Chipotle Peanuts Can uploaded by Sarah C.Planters Chipotle Peanuts Can uploaded by Sarah C.Planters Chipotle Peanuts Can uploaded by Lisa  W.

BY PLANTERS

Peanuts, Peanut Oil, Salt, Sugar, Spices, Dried Onions, Chipotle Chili Pepper Powder, Dried Tomatoes, Dried Garlic, Yeast Extract, Cornstarch, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor (Contains Celery), Disodium 5'-inosinate And Disodium 5'-guanylate (Flavor Enhancers), Malic Acid, Natural Smoke Flavor.

Allergens: Peanut

Reeya S.
Augusta, GA
Great snack with A LOT OF FLAVOR! Some peanuts I've eaten with flavors are too salty but this ones not!
Brenda B.
Yums! I love spicy peanuts, perfect snack for a movie night or just a nights out hanging with friends.
Vanesa V.
Austin , Texas
This was soooooo soooo goooood I will buy this again a thousand times . I loved it loved it loved it
Danielle J.
One of my favorite snacks. Just put them in a separate bowl or you'll eat them all! These are great!
Rita S.
Irvington, NJ
Love peanuts and love spicy anything and these are so darn yummy I'd eat them very day if I could.
Amanda W.
Poplar Bluff, MO
These are pretty good I love cashews but hate peanuts sound crazy but true I could eat then all day
Karen M.
These snacks are good, enjoyed the mild spicy flavor. I get them occasionally. They are flavorful.
Sadie K.
Farmington, AR
Has such a great taste and isn't too spicy. Really fills the hunger pains I get about mid afternoon
Anjelica H.
Really good taste, a good buy I'll definitely have to try more of this brand for this good price
Andrea J.
Atlanta, GA
Great product from planters. The chipotle adds great flavor and is a nice switch from plain nuts.

Walmart