Planters Chipotle Peanuts Can uploaded by Sarah C.Planters Chipotle Peanuts Can uploaded by Sarah C.Planters Chipotle Peanuts Can uploaded by Lisa  W.

BY PLANTERS

Peanuts, Peanut Oil, Salt, Sugar, Spices, Dried Onions, Chipotle Chili Pepper Powder, Dried Tomatoes, Dried Garlic, Yeast Extract, Cornstarch, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor (Contains Celery), Disodium 5'-inosinate And Disodium 5'-guanylate (Flavor Enhancers), Malic Acid, Natural Smoke Flavor.

Allergens: Peanut

Tawni G.
Riverton
These are super addictive! I love spicy things and nuts and these are a great combination for a snacky day.
I liked it, the favlor was perfect and the quality was good. The problem is that I cant find it everywhere.
These peanuts give a nice crunch and gives a good punch of chipotle . Buy them every time I'm at the stire
Katlin M.
Cleveland , Wisconsin
I like these peanuts because they always have a great seasoning to them to make them taste even better yum
Zobia A.
My favorite at the moment! I don't have much of a sweet tooth so this savory peanut really makes me happy!
Sharleen L.
Son loves these. Says they're one of his favorites. Have a good flavor. Decent price and would recommend
Mollie S.
Shafer, MN
These are my guilty pleasure. I love these, and the honey roasted flavor! They are also quite affordable!
Rachel D.
Bishopville, SC
These peanuts have some spice to them... They seemed more Salter then the other peanuts with this brand..
Quanisha C.
Akron, OH
I use this as an on the go snack it fits perfectly in my purse and is healthy for you with a great taste
Johnneia T.
Kailua Kona, HI
Chipotle flavor is on point when im looking for something out of my comfort zone i always reach for these

Walmart