Planters Chipotle Peanuts Can uploaded by Sarah C.Planters Chipotle Peanuts Can uploaded by Sarah C.Planters Chipotle Peanuts Can uploaded by Lisa  W.

BY PLANTERS

Peanuts, Peanut Oil, Salt, Sugar, Spices, Dried Onions, Chipotle Chili Pepper Powder, Dried Tomatoes, Dried Garlic, Yeast Extract, Cornstarch, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor (Contains Celery), Disodium 5'-inosinate And Disodium 5'-guanylate (Flavor Enhancers), Malic Acid, Natural Smoke Flavor.

Allergens: Peanut

Buy on Amazon*
Alexis G.
San Jose, CA
This is a great flavor for peanuts. They have a smokey flavor and are packed with a satisfying crunch. They are perfect for a quick snack or appetizer. Definitely one of the better flavors Planters has. I’d purchase them again.
Angela H.
Ormond Beach, FL
These are delicious. They have the perfect Cajun flavor. You can purchase these for one dollar per can at the dollar store. Plantars Cajun Peanuts are the perfect snack.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
Really good. You can taste a bit of the chipotle smoked flavor which mixes well with the peanuts. I’m a peanuts fanatic so I try to taste every single flavor that is out there and planters is a really good brand. Peanuts are he cheapest but out there so I suggest you get the taste of everything :)
Shatasha S.
Attapulgus , GA
I absolutely love there peanuts and honey roasted is my favorite. I can eat a huge container by myself in like 2 days.lol.... Yes and it's not too expensive so it's worth it. I recommend you guys buying these, totally yum!
Emily J.
I really like these peanuts because they have a nice spicy sweet taste. I love the taste of chipotle and it tastes great with the roasted peanuts. Can be bought at most grocery stores. I highly recommend if you like spicy sweet flavors!
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA
Good but very hot/spicy so you better like a kick. I had to chug water after because they were a little much for me personally but I’m always going to be a fan of slicing up a healthy option as a substitute for chips.
Kay H.
Anaheim, CA
Planters really got these right! They have a whole lot of flavor, not too salty, and aren't too expensive either. I've found these in most Targets, some Walgreens, I would assume you can find them many places. I hope they never get rid of these!
Amber S.
Roodhouse, IL
These are my husband's favorite snack! He loves these over everything and they are wonderful for him as he is diabetic! They are just so hard to find in stores! Make them more readily available in stores!!!!
Bethany H.
Pineville, KY
These are so good! I love spicy stuff and I love nuts, so it’s the perfect combination for my taste buds. I got some at my local Rite Aid. A little pricey, but worth it.
Crystal B.
Charlotte, NC
Just tried these. I had a coupon to get two of them for only a dollar. But having tasted them, I would purchase again. It has a nice smokey salty flavor and not spicey.