Planters Chili Lime Peanuts Can uploaded by andréa g.

BY PLANTERS #92 in Nuts & Seeds

Peanuts, Contains 2% Or Less Of Peanut Oil, Sodium Diacetate, Sea Salt, Sugar, Dried Chili Peppers, Citric Acid, Spice, Canola Oil, Yeast Extract, Gum Arabic, Modified Cornstarch, Corn Maltodextrin, Torula Yeast, Corn Syrup, Extractives Of Lime, Paprika Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Natural Flavor.

Allergens: Peanut

Sarah P.
Indian Head, SK
My husband loves anything that has a bit of spice, like these Planters Chili and Lime Peanuts. They make a great stocking stuffer too! Just remember that all nuts (if they aren’t salt free or low salt) give you a ton of salt so don’t eat the whole thing in one go!
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
I didn't get to try this personally my husband did and my 17 yr old they said yup these are good they ate the can in one setting the whole thing.. I asked when writing this well.. what did you like is it to much lime nope said it is good and we want u to get 3 or r cans so we don't have to share so that tells me they r delish. .
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
I can’t put these down!
Seriously they are so flavourful and don’t taste artificial at all! They taste like real lime! And not overpowering.
These are a must try for a good snack on the go.
They aren’t too spicy and have just the perfect hint of lime.
Bethany W.
Winston Salem, NC
I seriously can not get enough of these nuts. Nuts are always good in moderation for you. I bought these at my local target and I was immediately hooked. I love the chili lime powder on them!! I always share them with friends so I've gotten everyone hooked now!
Dianna G.
Nice change up to regular peanuts. They have a bit of a kick that adds up the more you eat. Found at my local grocery store for another $1. I would purchase again, but not my regular go to peanut.
Jennifer C.
Liberty, TX
I love everything chili lime and these did not disappoint! They taste amazing, not spicy just a bit tangy with a kick. I love the flavor and I definitely recommend.
Dinale B.
Willis, TX
I love to snack on peanuts! When I saw it was flavored with chilli lime I had to try. It was good with lots of chilli lime. It was not to overwhelming and salty. I loved it!
Jasmine J.
Elba, AL
Cashews are my favorite and these have the most amazing taste! It’s hard not to sit there and eat the whole container in one day because you just keep going back for more. I will definitely repurchase!
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Me encanta comer cacahuetes pero estos son deliciosos pues tienen limón y Chile que me encanta, la combinación es perfecta los como a diario, no puedo dejar de comerlos
claudia t.
I'm like obsessed with these. Its been gard to find them lately, i think they aren't be made anymore. But these are addicting. I coukd eat a whole can in one sitting