Planters Chili Lime Peanuts Can uploaded by andréa g.

BY PLANTERS

Peanuts, Contains 2% Or Less Of Peanut Oil, Sodium Diacetate, Sea Salt, Sugar, Dried Chili Peppers, Citric Acid, Spice, Canola Oil, Yeast Extract, Gum Arabic, Modified Cornstarch, Corn Maltodextrin, Torula Yeast, Corn Syrup, Extractives Of Lime, Paprika Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Natural Flavor.

Allergens: Peanut

Buy on Walmart
Sarah P.
My husband loves anything that has a bit of spice, like these Planters Chili and Lime Peanuts. They make a great stocking stuffer too! Just remember that all nuts (if they aren’t salt free or low salt) give you a ton of salt so don’t eat the whole thing in one go!
Cara J.
Loveeee these! They're pretty spicy, so if you don't like heat you won't like these. I love anything chile lime so naturally I grabbed them at the store one day. I buy them every time I'm at the store. Only downfall I have is the can is too small! They need to make them in bigger sizes!
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
I didn't get to try this personally my husband did and my 17 yr old they said yup these are good they ate the can in one setting the whole thing.. I asked when writing this well.. what did you like is it to much lime nope said it is good and we want u to get 3 or r cans so we don't have to share so that tells me they r delish. .
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
SO GOOD. "But Fatimah, chili lime flavor? On peanuts?" Yes. You'll try one and go, "well, duh", and immediately eat the whole pack. The lime isnt too overwhelming and it doesn't taste like they just dumped a pound if chili powder in it. It's like, $2 just go try a little bag. If you don't like it send it to me, I got you.
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
I can’t put these down!
Seriously they are so flavourful and don’t taste artificial at all! They taste like real lime! And not overpowering.
These are a must try for a good snack on the go.
They aren’t too spicy and have just the perfect hint of lime.
Bethany W.
Winston Salem, NC
I seriously can not get enough of these nuts. Nuts are always good in moderation for you. I bought these at my local target and I was immediately hooked. I love the chili lime powder on them!! I always share them with friends so I've gotten everyone hooked now!
Melissa R.
WInston Salem , NC
I picked up a small pouch of these to try & was pleasantly surprised. It has a good flavor without being overwhelming. While not a product I would want all the time, I would definitely buy again for a snack.
Dianna G.
Nice change up to regular peanuts. They have a bit of a kick that adds up the more you eat. Found at my local grocery store for another $1. I would purchase again, but not my regular go to peanut.
Jennifer C.
Liberty, TX
I love everything chili lime and these did not disappoint! They taste amazing, not spicy just a bit tangy with a kick. I love the flavor and I definitely recommend.