Food & SnacksNuts & SeedsPlanters
Chili Lime Peanuts, 225 oz Bag

Planters Chili Lime Peanuts, 2.25 oz Bag

by Planters

A hot Planters peanut flavor that might break your sweat! - These peanuts are coated with extracts of paprika and dried chili peppers that add a spice you'll be obsessed with! The tart lime flavor will make you love these peanuts even more!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Planters Chili Lime Peanuts, 2.25 oz Bag!
Dana L.
Wampum, PA
To say I'm obsessed with these is mildly understated! I absolutely love the smaller travel size cans that I can keep in my desk at work or in my car. They are amazing for a quick snack when you need protein on the go!
Mileydy V.
Atlanta, GA
I love that spicy kick to snacks ! And this snack does it ! I love them ! I simply love peanuts but with this combination it gets a kick out of me ! I eat them all day everyday no really but they're good lol
Dianne P.
I love it its great as a snack. The packaging is ok. I love taking it for my luck. But u wish it wasn't so expensive.
Tiffany P.
These are not bad, especially if you like a bit of spice. The lime doesn't really over power anything which is good. I would recommend these to someone to at least try.
Melissa R.
Kernersville, NC
I picked up a small pouch of these to try & was pleasantly surprised. It has a good flavor without being overwhelming. While not a product I would want all the time, I would definitely buy again for a snack.
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
I didn't get to try this personally my husband did and my 17 yr old they said yup these are good they ate the can in one setting the whole thing.. I asked when writing this well.. what did you like is it to much lime nope said it is good and we want u to get 3 or r cans so we don't have to share so that tells me they r delish. .
Annette M.
These nuts are my jam! I enjoy the chili lime flavor that these peanuts have. They're not that spicy too.
Jennifer V.
Watauga, TX
I love snacks with a kick! These are so good, you can't have just one. Love to snack on these throughout the day, the price is perfect as well.
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
I love peanuts, I love this brand and I love this flavor! I highly recommend that everyone try these peanuts! ;)
Jennifer C.
Liberty, TX
I love everything chili lime and these did not disappoint! They taste amazing, not spicy just a bit tangy with a kick. I love the flavor and I definitely recommend.

Looking for your answer?