Planters Chili Lime Peanuts uploaded by andréa g.

BY PLANTERS #93 in Nuts & Seeds

Chili lime natural flavor. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Sarah P.
Indian Head, SK
My husband loves anything that has a bit of spice, like these Planters Chili and Lime Peanuts. They make a great stocking stuffer too! Just remember that all nuts (if they aren’t salt free or low salt) give you a ton of salt so don’t eat the whole thing in one go!
Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
Foodie Expert
The Planters chili lime peanuts are absolutely spectacular. With a little bit of sour punch and saltiness it is an amazing mix that turns into perfection and serves as a great snack with plenty of protein which we all know is healthy and I am an absolute health fanatic. The first time I did see these I was quite skeptical however I want to head and tried and I am so glad that I did because if I hadn't these would not be my favorite.
Elvia N.
Mount Laurel , NJ
Review for: Canister
These have a nice kick to them. Very flavorful. Peanuts are a good snack to have around easy to just grab a quick handful. Planters is a good quality brand I’ve never had any complaints with any of their products.
Dianna G.
Ankeny, IA
Review for: Planters Chili Lime Peanuts 2.25 oz. Bag
Nice change up to regular peanuts. They have a bit of a kick that adds up the more you eat. Found at my local grocery store for another $1. I would purchase again, but not my regular go to peanut.
Gabby A.
Review for: Planters Chili Lime Peanuts 2.25 oz. Bag
These are delicious. Perfect snack for whenever, and I am happy with the flavor. I was a little intimidated, but I ended up being satisfied. Got it at a convenience store, and was happy with the purchase!
Carrie A.
Paragould , AR
Foodie Expert
I didn't get to try this personally my husband did and my 17 yr old they said yup these are good they ate the can in one setting the whole thing.. I asked when writing this well.. what did you like is it to much lime nope said it is good and we want u to get 3 or r cans so we don't have to share so that tells me they r delish. .
Priyanka M.
Minneapolis
Discovered these for the first time the other day- they are AWESOME! They have a slight bite to them which I appreciate- super tasty out of the can or sprinkled on Thai food
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , AL
I can’t put these down!
Seriously they are so flavourful and don’t taste artificial at all! They taste like real lime! And not overpowering.
These are a must try for a good snack on the go.
They aren’t too spicy and have just the perfect hint of lime.
Karen L.
Houston , TX
These were really good! I didn’t think I would like them when I saw them but they were just perfect. It’s not to spicy nor salty it’s the right amount. I had originally purchased them at Sams but haven’t been able to find them.
Bethany W.
Winston Salem, NC
I seriously can not get enough of these nuts. Nuts are always good in moderation for you. I bought these at my local target and I was immediately hooked. I love the chili lime powder on them!! I always share them with friends so I've gotten everyone hooked now!