BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Campos Brothers Farms California almonds Recloseable Good source of dietary fiber Good source of Vitamin E Kosher

Shikisha C.
Mansfield, TX
Such a great balance in taste. The flavouring of these almonds is enough to give it a kick but not to overwhelm you. So eating the entire pack is possible to still be up for more. The size is also great. It tosses into your purse, back pack, gym bag, or wallet easily. So if you are forever hungry or working on better eating habits, this is a good way to never starve yourself. I say, grab yourself one of these and try out the other flavours too!
milissa p.
Richmond, TX
Planters: Chili Lime Flavor Grove Almonds are very tasty. They are very affordable as nuts go and your going to want a drink with these. They are full or flavor. The chili and the lime make a great combo. And they are by Planters so you can't go wrong.
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
These almonds are awesome! If you love lime, you got to try these! They have so much flavor but you can still taste the almond. They have a little spice but they mostly taste like lime. Very good! Probably my favorite type of almonds.
Megan C.
Chula Vista, CA
These peanuts taste so good, I could barely keep my coworkers from eating them all! The chili and lime is the perfect flavor to add to the nuts. I got mine at Walmart and the price was great. I would definitely buy them again!
Jessica O.
San Antonio t, Texas
Absolutely addicting. These are a staple in my home. Tangy and tasty. Always fresh, I love the sound of the freshness being realized when you first open the can and pull back the foil seal, it releases an aroma that's to die for!
Anna S.
Honolulu, HI
I love lime flavored anything and these are no exception. The flavor is a little different but still delicious. It's spicy so steer clear if that is not your thing. These are a great snack as long as you eat sparingly. Great brand and reliable quality.
Becky M.
Anazing amazing amazing is all i can say i cannot get over these. Super healthy but taste great. No cons but a million pros. Met more than mg expectations could ever hope for. This product practically sells itself
Shelby J.
Palmer Lake, CO
I love chili lime flavored everything! This is no exception. Perfect amount of seasoning. It adds a little kick to your plain almond snack. They're a perfect little pick me up throughout the day. You should definitely try them.
Tiffany D.
Ripon, CA
These were great. The flavor was salty, with smokey spice and a touch of sour. Once I started eating them I just couldn't stop! If you like mildly spicy you will love this dose of protein.
BRIDGET M.
Novi, MI
I love almound nuts but I have not had this kind of nuts before but I am will to test out and review and give my feed back on how I like d the m or not I am will ing to try something new.and let my friends know about How the y tasted so that they can try this out as well