BY PLANTERS #17 in Nuts & Seeds

Planters Salted Cashews. see more...

Dayla C.
Boca Raton, FL
It's a great snack for s little pick me up between meals, alittle too salty for me though.
Danielle V.
Very good tasting cashews, when on a road trip these are my go to snacks. A household favorite with my family.
Leigh G.
Cookeville, TN
Cashews are really the "worst nut" healthwise, but I enjoy them occasionally anyway. They are better than candy for the most part. They are delicious and we all have our cheat snacks. Moderation is key! [product:planters-cashew-halves-and-pieces,-16.25-oz.]
Tiffany Y.
If you like cashews, you'll love these! They were fresh, crisp, and a bit salty! They are high in protein and easy to take on the go! If you want to have a salty-sweet treat, go ahead and pair these cashews with some m&ms! šŸ˜ƒ
Harbin G.
peabody, MA
I will definitely say this is a great snack, very reach flavor and texture. I have tried many snack and this one definitely makes it into my pantry. Will definitely recommend and of course don't forget to share, and why not, make sure you let me know what you think.
Rickchele M.
Tuskegee, AL
A good brand to get and I like that the nuts are fresh. Also I was told that cashews help with headaches. It's also a great price.
Annie A.
Astoria, NY
Hands down the best place to stay/travel !I want to go back and stay longer and just get away !!Ā  Highly recommend that you totally give it a try and explore!
Dawn B.
My family absolutely loves nuts. These are perfect for on-the-go. Just wish they were little cheaper or had more coupons
Jordenson J.
Pine Brook, NJ
This product is one of several tasty and fresh snack items that serves it purpose. Fairly priced for the serving size provided
Jennifer W.
Norfolk, VA
These definitely come in handy when I need a lite snack throughout my work day. The amount of salt is also just right