BY PLANTERS #17 in Nuts & Seeds

Planters Salted Cashews. see more...

Trisha S.
I like planters cashews. These are a nice little snack. Perfect little bite size. These are affordable. I would recommend these
Mischa H.
My favorite snack !! The size is perfect too. I love buying these little bags and leaving them in my purse
Josseline C.
New Rochelle, NY
I completely love these cashews. Every time I go to a gas station I get these as a snack. They taste great.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Planters Salted Cashews - 1.5 oz. (18 ct.) these are so handy to keep on hand for handy snacking or when your on the go. The quality is always exceptional with planters so I know they are fresh and healthy.
Evy B.
Kent, WA
I remember this was the thing at school. TO be honest I loved them as a kid. I hate salt now for some wierd reason and I dont like my cashews salted to be honest. I love Planters tv commercials because they are so unique. If you like your cashews salted then buy these
Priscilla G.
Escondido, CA
Great product! I can usually tolerate mixed nuts but my absolute favorite are Cashews . Planters makes it super easy to find this product. They are definitely fresh and healthy. The only disappointing part is that the bag isn't bigger! I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family.
Savannah S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
These cashews are so amazing! A lot of brands say their cashews are salted but they really aren't but these ones are actually really salty and delicious and so amazing!
Paloma E.
I love this product on the go, when we travel or go hiking. Excellent for those the need extra good fat.
Ruth D.
These are the perfect size when traveling. I usually pick these up before hitting the road at our local Walgreen's. While traveling I get them at 2 for $3.00 at a truck stop while refueling our car. This is a great filler when you don't want an entire meal.
Jayne B.
MASSILLON
Planters cashews are no doubt the best cashew out there. Sometimes i get off brand cheaper cashews and they dont even compare to planters! They are big soft and yummy