BY PLANTERS #17 in Nuts & Seeds

Planters Salted Cashews. see more...

Alexis G.
Saluda, NC
I bought these one time and wasn’t a fan. It was a little stale. It is cheaper and a good price for on the go snacks
Jenny C.
Way toooooo salty, no the point where I had to rinse them off before eating them. Takes away the flavor of the cashew, all I tasted was salt. The price is not bad though, this brand tends to be more affordable.
Rickchele M.
Tuskegee, AL
A good brand to get and I like that the nuts are fresh. Also I was told that cashews help with headaches. It's also a great price.
Annie A.
Astoria, NY
Hands down the best place to stay/travel !I want to go back and stay longer and just get away !!  Highly recommend that you totally give it a try and explore!
Emily L.
Zimmerman, MN
I don’t prefer these, but we do sell them where I work and everyone else seems to love them! A good healthy snack choice!
Denise R.
Shawinigan
J'emmène ses noix à chaque fois que je fais Une randonnée. C'est mieux pour s'empêcher d'avoir faim en plein milieu de la Promenade.
Angelica N.
Silverdale, WA
These are so yummy and a great snack size me I never finish in one sitting I usually eat half and safe half for later. Not to salty just the right amount
Amanda M.
Kelowna , BC
Absolutely delicious, great for a snack on the go! Healthier choice and great flavour! Would definitely recommend this product
Robin P.
Killeen, TX
There is to much salt in this for my body. It does make me bloat and uncomfortable. But these are amazing for peanut brittle!
On the go friendly! Taste is great, and they satisfy my hunger. They are very affordable usually 2 for $1. However sometimes they are very salty & other times they need more. But I usually purchase them on the go.