BY PLANTERS #17 in Nuts & Seeds

Planters Salted Cashews. see more...

Angel P.
These are an easy and mess-free take along snack choice for hikes. The portion size is pretty generous, so if you're watching calories that's something to be aware of. It's easy to over indulge.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
Love this pack!!! It's the perfect amount and size to take with you on the go. I buy this because it's compact and fits in my backpack. It's not that pricey. It's good to have in moderation. I do recommend.
Stefanie S.
PALMDALE, CA
Who doesn't love Planters peanuts they've been around for ages and they always know how to get it right where they you just have plain peanuts mixed nuts or trail mix they never let you down
Debbie H.
08754
Planters Salted Cashews are a favorite snack of mine and my family. The wholesome goodness of the cashews and a dash of salt make for a satisfying snack every time. I definitely recommend.
On the go friendly! Taste is great, and they satisfy my hunger. They are very affordable usually 2 for $1. However sometimes they are very salty & other times they need more. But I usually purchase them on the go.
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
These are really great snacks to have at work or at school, they are really convenient and easy to eat. They taste very good and are not too expensive, also they are healthy for you!
Kendra W.
Cherryville , NC
These taste pretty good, are a cheap snack, and are readily accessible. You can find them at any gas station or grocery store around. I feel better about eating these than I do junk food too.
Rusti H.
I normally purchase the to go packs because the family loves and that so much. Planters has so many varieties and flavors you can never get bored and there are ways at a great price
Jessica T.
Olivet, MI
This are very good. I like that they are lightly salted. Plain nuts are not as good as salted ones. They are a great snack no matter the time of day or what you are doing. They are pretty cheap as well.
Angie G.
Studio City, CA
Quick pick up and go. Usually purchase such at a gas station when I am running around meeting after meetings and I need a pick up healthy energy.
Less salt would be preferable