Planters Cashews Salted uploaded by Aura C.

BY PLANTERS

Planters Salted Cashews. see more...

Ruth D.
These are the perfect size when traveling. I usually pick these up before hitting the road at our local Walgreen's. While traveling I get them at 2 for $3.00 at a truck stop while refueling our car. This is a great filler when you don't want an entire meal.
Edith P.
Marion, OH
Delicious! Flavor flowed though my mouth and left me wanting more!!! Package was easy to open. Easy to find in stores. Compared to other like products, this by far is the best. I'd recommend it to anyone and everyone who loves peanuts! Go ahead, give it a try!
Stephanie A.
New Buffalo, MI
I buy these travel sized pre-portioned bags because they are super convenient for that #busymom life. I work two jobs and I am super involved with my kids school which means we are always on the go and need a healthy affordable option. This is our top pick!
Nina Y.
Haysi
I love nuts. However, cashews are my all time favorite. More expensive than regular peanuts but less salty and more taste! I purchase these usually at Walmart as their price is better. Cashews are a more expensive nut but hey we all gotta splurge sometime
Dana F.
Lithonia, GA
Great tasting nuts. Great to serve at parties, holiday get togethers, or just to keep in the House for a healthy snack. I always buy gift package for my family members at Christmas. Loved by everyone, can't go wrong buying these for a gift.
Farah J.
Great go to snack that sold everywhere are usually pick these up from 7-Eleven when I'm hungry and they are healthy and they taste great and they are not expensive I highly recommend you can also purchase these from target and Walmart
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
I grab these a lot of times on the go. I don't always trust at the hospital machines will have them. They said is fine the times that I want something salty. I feel like the facts that you get from the cashews is good for you. Great taste
Tiffany Y.
If you like cashews, you'll love these! They were fresh, crisp, and a bit salty! They are high in protein and easy to take on the go! If you want to have a salty-sweet treat, go ahead and pair these cashews with some m&ms! 😃
David M.
Louisa, KY
I keep Pack’s of these in my work bag. They are perfect for people on the go. They have just the right amount of salt and are a great source of protein. I buy them in a big box that has several packs for under $10.
Maryam M.
Love these! They’re such a great size for snacking and they taste amazing! Planters has some great snacks! The cashews taste fresh and are not overly salted! They I’d definitely recommend this brand to others!