BY PLANTERS #17 in Nuts & Seeds

Planters Salted Cashews. see more...

Dana F.
Lithonia, GA
Great tasting nuts. Great to serve at parties, holiday get togethers, or just to keep in the House for a healthy snack. I always buy gift package for my family members at Christmas. Loved by everyone, can't go wrong buying these for a gift.
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
I like these peanuts šŸ„œ There good for when your on the go I buy them at the QT gas station there a good value to I recommend them I been buying them for a while now I weā€™ll continue to buy them oh and there not to Salty there just perfect !
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren Twp, MI
We are always buying planters brand nuts they are just an easy snack to have around the house they are perfect for having guests over to share a snack with as well and they taste amazing I love that their is a hugee variety to choose from
Farah J.
Great go to snack that sold everywhere are usually pick these up from 7-Eleven when I'm hungry and they are healthy and they taste great and they are not expensive I highly recommend you can also purchase these from target and Walmart
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
I grab these a lot of times on the go. I don't always trust at the hospital machines will have them. They said is fine the times that I want something salty. I feel like the facts that you get from the cashews is good for you. Great taste
Tiffany Y.
If you like cashews, you'll love these! They were fresh, crisp, and a bit salty! They are high in protein and easy to take on the go! If you want to have a salty-sweet treat, go ahead and pair these cashews with some m&ms! šŸ˜ƒ
Erin H.
Green Valley, IL
Perfect on the go snack. I put these in my purse for when Iā€™m out running errands. I also bring them to work so I have something to snack on either before or after lunch. These are a great healthy alternative for me.
David M.
Louisa, KY
I keep Packā€™s of these in my work bag. They are perfect for people on the go. They have just the right amount of salt and are a great source of protein. I buy them in a big box that has several packs for under $10.
Jenny C.
Way toooooo salty, no the point where I had to rinse them off before eating them. Takes away the flavor of the cashew, all I tasted was salt. The price is not bad though, this brand tends to be more affordable.
Maryam M.
Love these! Theyā€™re such a great size for snacking and they taste amazing! Planters has some great snacks! The cashews taste fresh and are not overly salted! They Iā€™d definitely recommend this brand to others!