Planters Cashews Salted uploaded by Aura C.

BY PLANTERS

Planters Salted Cashews. see more...

Kaleena V.
Jacksonville, FL
Very good snack choice if you are on the run. It helps curb your hunger a bit and it’s a much healthier option than a bag of chips. I buy these in bulk at my local BJs for a very reasonable price. If you enjoy eating nuts this is a great choice for you.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Planters Salted Cashews - 1.5 oz. (18 ct.) these are so handy to keep on hand for handy snacking or when your on the go. The quality is always exceptional with planters so I know they are fresh and healthy.
Taeler S.
Vancouver , WA
These cashews taste so good! They’re salty which is a big reason why I love them so much. I would recommend these to anyone who likes peanuts or cashews. There are similar products but they’re never salty enough for me like these ones are. I would highly recommend.
Leigh G.
Cookeville, TN
Cashews are really the "worst nut" healthwise, but I enjoy them occasionally anyway. They are better than candy for the most part. They are delicious and we all have our cheat snacks. Moderation is key! [product:planters-cashew-halves-and-pieces,-16.25-oz.]
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
I like these peanuts 🥜 There good for when your on the go I buy them at the QT gas station there a good value to I recommend them I been buying them for a while now I we’ll continue to buy them oh and there not to Salty there just perfect !
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
We are always buying planters brand nuts they are just an easy snack to have around the house they are perfect for having guests over to share a snack with as well and they taste amazing I love that their is a hugee variety to choose from
Mahogany J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Love this brand of salted cashews! It has just enough salt and the cashews are oh so fresh!!! Great tasting flavor as well. Me and my family enjoy this brand of nuts (cashews and peanuts)! Definitely always recommend this brand to my nut lovers!!!!
Erin H.
Pekin, IL
Perfect on the go snack. I put these in my purse for when I’m out running errands. I also bring them to work so I have something to snack on either before or after lunch. These are a great healthy alternative for me.
Cailyn W.
Woodstock, IL
Great for on the go! I will mention the packing is sometimes hard to open, so I wish there was a better “tear starter”. The nuts themselves taste great and are a wonderful energy pick me up in the afternoon!
Michaela H.
Elm Creek , NE
These are my favorite go to travel snack! Perfect size baggy and salted just the way I like them! I do hate sharing them with my kiddos so I usually try to hide that I have them because they love them too!