BY PLANTERS #15 in Nuts & Seeds

Planters Salted Cashews. see more...

Kaleena V.
Jacksonville, FL
Foodie Expert
Very good snack choice if you are on the run. It helps curb your hunger a bit and it’s a much healthier option than a bag of chips. I buy these in bulk at my local BJs for a very reasonable price. If you enjoy eating nuts this is a great choice for you.
Mahogany J.
FOND DU LAC, WI
Foodie Expert
Love this brand of salted cashews! It has just enough salt and the cashews are oh so fresh!!! Great tasting flavor as well. Me and my family enjoy this brand of nuts (cashews and peanuts)! Definitely always recommend this brand to my nut lovers!!!!
Deena H.
Wentzville, MO
Foodie Expert
Perfect little snack on the go! I’m always looking for healthy snacks, and these fit the bill. I can throw a pack in my bag, and go on my way. Affordable as well, and I can find these little packs almost anywhere.
Rusti H.
Foodie Expert
I normally purchase the to go packs because the family loves and that so much. Planters has so many varieties and flavors you can never get bored and there are ways at a great price
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
Ready to go is perfect for me. Salted and packaged so I can throw it in my purse and go. I'd say it has a bit too much salt but nothing a bit off rubbing them doesn't fix.
Samantha B.
White Haven, Pa
Nice on the go snack. Perfect size and portion. Healthy enough to eat in portion quantities if your health allows it. Very affordable. If you have nut allergies I wouldn’t recommend eating.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Foodie Expert
Planters Salted Cashews - 1.5 oz. (18 ct.) these are so handy to keep on hand for handy snacking or when your on the go. The quality is always exceptional with planters so I know they are fresh and healthy.
Edith P.
Marion, OH
Delicious! Flavor flowed though my mouth and left me wanting more!!! Package was easy to open. Easy to find in stores. Compared to other like products, this by far is the best. I'd recommend it to anyone and everyone who loves peanuts! Go ahead, give it a try!
Taeler S.
Vancouver, WA
Foodie Expert
These cashews taste so good! They’re salty which is a big reason why I love them so much. I would recommend these to anyone who likes peanuts or cashews. There are similar products but they’re never salty enough for me like these ones are. I would highly recommend.
Stephanie A.
New Buffalo, MI
Foodie Expert
I buy these travel sized pre-portioned bags because they are super convenient for that #busymom life. I work two jobs and I am super involved with my kids school which means we are always on the go and need a healthy affordable option. This is our top pick!