Food & SnacksPantryNuts & SeedsPlanters
Cashews Halves & Pieces, 925 oz Canister

Planters Cashews Halves & Pieces, 9.25 oz Canister

by Planters

Planters uses only the highest quality cashews in its Planters Cashew Halves and Pieces mix, which features the nut dusted with sea salt for an enhanced flavor in every bite. These halves and various sized pieces of cashews are ready to be used in your favorite recipes without the hassle of crushing them first. Toss them onto a garden salad or take a handful as an afternoon snack. No matter how you use them, these cashew halves and pieces are free of trans fats and cholesterol, making them a wholesome addition to your daily menu.

What is your favorite type of nut?
Start your review of Planters Cashews Halves & Pieces, 9.25 oz Canister!
Tiffany P.
Seneca, SC
These are great. I have to be in the mood to eat cashews but these are better than any other brand. The price is great too.
Trisha B.
Gladwin, MI
Purchased at: Dollar General
These are the best cashews around. Both my husband and I will always go for these when getting cashews. They have a perfect taste and almost melt in your mouth. They are so soft, one reason I love them so much. A lot of flavor as well. They are always gobbled up pretty quickly.
Adrienne F.
My absolute favorite nuts to eat! I could eat these all day long! They are spendy, but it's so worth it to buy and eat!
Devon K.
New Baltimore
Cashews are my go to nut when i’m in the mood for something salty, and I can always depend on Planter’s to deliver fresh, delicious, and salty cashews.
Cassidy T.
Lenexa, KS
They are pretty expensive, but you will find that with all of the nuts! I like this brand as it is on the lower end of price for this type of product.
Dorothy G.
Holyoke, MA
Planters Cashews Halves & Pieces, 9.25 oz Canister uploaded by Dorothy G.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my husbans's favorite cashews, he jumps up and dances whenever i buy them for him, sometimes he sings too but i dont like that cause he cant carry a tune so i hide his cashews until he stops, sometimes i toss them into the air and he catches them in his mouth like a seal, it is a fun game. I love them too even though they're salted(I'm trying to stay away from salt). Delicious!
Nicole V.
Ballston Spa, NY
These are delicious! I love planters cashews, make a great snack food when watching YouTube or netflix
Jennifer F.
trenton
The halves and pieces work well in baking, candy making and cooking when using more expensive whole nuts is unnecessary. The contents of the can I received were very fresh. And although I usually buy lightly salted nuts, I simply reduced the amount of salt called for in the recipe to avoid excess salt..
I have had mixed, sometimes disappointing results with other brands. These are reasonably priced, fresh tasting and the quality is consistent. When a little crunch is needed these are excellent added to granola, sprinkled over salads, stirred into yogurt and as a good topping for rice and grain (for example, quinoa) dishes, and cashew chicken. Always good to have on hand, .. .
Audrey R.
Irvine, KY
These are my absolute favorite nuts in the world. I highly recommend this brand and it's other products. #influenster
Brittany W.
Yuba City, CA
Planters Cashews Halves & Pieces, 9.25 oz Canister uploaded by Brittany W.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are one of my favorite little snacks to pack in the diaper bag so I can eat on the go. Also has 5 grams of protein so for us breastfeeding moms it goes into our milk supply.