BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Planters combines Jumbo Cashews with just the right amount of crunchy Almonds and tasty Pecans to create a special snack just for you.

Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
We purchase these for my grandpa for Christmas or his birthday. My grandpa likes all varieties of nuts and has them as a snack in the evening before and sometimes after dinner so we make a snack basket and always makes sure to add these. They are a nice variety of nuts in this package
Becky A.
Roseville, MI
This stuff right here is the bomb.com!!!! It's like a party in your mouth. So salty and good. But the salt isn't too overpowering. Cashews are my favorite and they did an awesome job on this product!
Samantha F.
I love the taste of all these nuts combined. Its a great snack to munch on during the holidays when your cooking and just good to have when your feeling bored it curves your appetite
Victoria H.
Bangor, ME
I love cashews!! They are my favorite but!! And these are delicious!! I love salty and I love sweet! And it's an amazing snack when in need of something crunchy and filling.
Clista G.
Clearwater , FL
I absolutely love this brand of nuts! I haven’t tried too many other brands because I lucked on with loving this one. Planters uses the perfect amount of salt. These cashews are so wonderful and I love them because they’re sweet. This is a good source of fat for your diet!
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
The Planters Cashew Lovers Mix 21oz Canister is a shopping staple. The main ingredient in this canister being cashews it has a great mix if other Planters Nut favorites which makes for a great guest tray ir family snack. I definitely recommend this product.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
We are always buying planters brand nuts they are just an easy snack to have around the house they are perfect for having guests over to share a snack with as well and they taste amazing I love that their is a hugee variety to choose from
Jenifer N.
This is a great snack to munch on! Especially when I need to study or need a little energy. But I rarely buy it because nuts can be so expensive! I just don’t understand why. If it was cheaper, I would buy it more often.
Kala C.
I really like cashews so this product was a good price for what I was looking for. Tastes great. Can be on the salty side depending on what kind you purchase. Generally satisfied with the purchase. Will buy again
Daislyn R.
Hialeah , FL
I love these to snack on. It's a great mix, it's a bit expensive for the amount it brings but I love. It's delicious. I buy it at Walmart. I do recommend this product especially to snack on for movie time or if guests are over.