BY PLANTERS

Planters combines Jumbo Cashews with just the right amount of crunchy Almonds and tasty Pecans to create a special snack just for you. see more...

Marie C.
Marie C.
Granite Falls, NC
Who does not love fresh cashews. So addictive, and so delicious bite after bite. I can not just have one bite. The taste was fresh and so over the top delicious. I normally shop dollar general or grocery store or Walmart. I do highly recommend the fresh taste to all
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Cashews! Cashews!! Cashews!!!
Cashews are my absolute favorite nut do this little can is a cashew lives dream come true.
They are nice BIG pieces and are the best, beefiest nut ever! Lol I honestly can kill the whole can all by myself without a problem.
Janie H.
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
Probably the only planters product I ever buy. I hate that they have switched to sea salt. I dislike that they have down sized and over priced. These are pretty healthy and decent tasting but it's not just something I rush to go get, or even crave.
Angela S.
Angela S.
So good and good quality of nuts. This brand is a little expensive and more than other brands but I think its worth it. I always try to get me some for my snacks. You gotta to try them if you haven't. Yum.Going to get me some now.
jessica A.
jessica A.
Medley, FL

It is the perfect mix for my family moments , they are perfectly selected m like a lot and will always be my favorite , flavor, texture and salt to measure the aggregate unhealthy salt but even so I choose
Lexie B.
Lexie B.
I grew up loving cashews so this is the perfect addition to my snack cabinet. Nuts are healthier for you than chips or sweets so why not dig in? I love the salty flavor they give my mouth!
alejandra l.
alejandra l.
these are really good because it has a large mix of nuts and I really love them all. the good thing is that they aren't really salty like other brands which is great.
Shanna L.
Shanna L.
Nevada, IA
I love cashews. Another snack I always have. Moderate is the key. I like these because they're not too expensive but expensive enough you know they're worth it.
Jaclyn L.
Jaclyn L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Cashews, who doesn't love cashews?! As a little girl I use to ask for these in my Christmas stocking! I love the flavor and freshness of this brand.
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Caledonia, MI
I love this cashew mix. Comes in a few sizes and stays fresh for a long time I love the variety it has in it of all the different types of nuts.