Planters Cashew Halves & Pieces with Pure Sea Salt uploaded by Neha J.

BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Adrienne F.
My absolute favorite nuts to eat! I could eat these all day long! They are spendy, but it's so worth it to buy and eat!
Kat S.
Atlanta, GA
I love salty! These salty peanuts hit the spot with a bottle of Pepsi. Affordable and tasty.
Delana J.
Jackson
I just absolutely love these. They are aaaamazing the flavor is great and the can is pretty full!
summer m.
I love cashews but these def. aren't the healthiest for you.. I buy sometimes but I wouldn't recommend buying alot
Heather S.
Amissville
These cashews are pretty good. They get creamy in the mouth and have a nice flavor. You can buy them pretty much anywhere but I usually just get them from Walmart. Nuts are very calorie dense though so be careful with serving size!
Kiera R.
Payson, UT
Cashews are my favorite nut and who better to trust with that than Planters. These cashews are halved and delicious!
Lea D.
Brooklyn, NY
I love having cashew during the day especially when they’re salty! Not so fattening but when you over eat they won’t be so healthy. Not expensive at all never saw something so cheap! I recommended to you
April L.
Lowell , MA
Love these when I’m craving a salty snack. The sea salt is great and not too salty. They say it’s a healthier choice of salt so I’ll take it, these were yummy.
Danielle R.
Louisville , KY
Here’s another stupid cashew review. I love cashews old hiw many more time I’m going to have to review cashews.
Deavona F.
Victorville, CA
My fave!! I love the taste! The amount the give u in this can is good! My go to when I'm craving peanut! Price is pretty good!