Planters Cashew Halves & Pieces with Pure Sea Salt uploaded by Neha J.

BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Adrienne F.
My absolute favorite nuts to eat! I could eat these all day long! They are spendy, but it's so worth it to buy and eat!
Nikki D.
Lakeside, CA
Planters Cashew halves and pieces with Sea salt are a favorite in our house!! We like to use them in stir fry, it's nice to have the cashews already broken up.
Janie M.
Fort Gay, WV
These are the best for beers and poker. And just snacking around on. I love the brand and all the flavors they offer.
Dawn B.
Our family is a huge fan of nuts Planters is our go-to brand. Just wish they were less expensive or had more coupons available
Kiera R.
Payson, UT
Cashews are my favorite nut and who better to trust with that than Planters. These cashews are halved and delicious!
Esperanza S.
Las Vegas Nevada
These cashews are of a great quality. They taste good. Not too salty. I purchase these at Von’s and Walmart. They are a great snack.
Danie H.
I looove this product! It’s so great and I always recommend it to everyone I meet! Very affordable and easy to find. Very great details and great to keep in the house. Sometimes wish there were more options, but all around a great product!
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
These are soooo yummy. Not too salty. It’s the perfect amount of salt. Really worth the money. It’s so so so delicious. I bought this from target and I can’t get enough of it.
Jessie B.
Chickasha, OK
These are the best. Taste fresh and just the right amount of salt. My favorite brand of nuts. Highly recommend
Marianne B.
Lower Burrell, PA
Love all there nuts. I buy this to snack on while I’m at work with nothing to do. It’s a great snack