Planters Cashew Halves & Pieces with Pure Sea Salt uploaded by Neha J.

BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Delana J.
Jackson
I just absolutely love these. They are aaaamazing the flavor is great and the can is pretty full!
Kiera R.
Payson, UT
Cashews are my favorite nut and who better to trust with that than Planters. These cashews are halved and delicious!
April L.
Lowell, MA
Love these when I’m craving a salty snack. The sea salt is great and not too salty. They say it’s a healthier choice of salt so I’ll take it, these were yummy.
Danielle R.
Louisville , KY
Here’s another stupid cashew review. I love cashews old hiw many more time I’m going to have to review cashews.
Deavona F.
Victorville, CA
My fave!! I love the taste! The amount the give u in this can is good! My go to when I'm craving peanut! Price is pretty good!
Angelia M.
Barbourville, KY
I love,love,love Planters Cashew Halves and pieces. The only problem I seem to have with them is I eat way too many of them.I try to limit how many I buy,because if they are in the pantry I will eat them.They are a healthy,filling snack,as long as you know when to quit!
Hannah L.
North Augusta
This cashews have an exceptionally better taste than competitors brands. The salt is just right and not overpowering. The halves make it easy to snack and not overeat. I would recommend these cashews.
Sheyrena S.
Greenback, TN
I like cashews and these were great to take with me to school. The container is portable and resealable. They were not too salty either. I like them.
Susan C.
Yum! I love cashews!! The Planters brand in general is salty but not too salty for me. And I love all the different size containers they come in along with a travel bag size for on the road.
Nikki D.
Lakeside, CA
Planters Cashew halves and pieces with Sea salt are a favorite in our house!! We like to use them in stir fry, it's nice to have the cashews already broken up.