Planters Cashew Halves & Pieces with Pure Sea Salt uploaded by Neha J.

BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sierra S.
Bethlehem, PA
I love cashews and these are my favorite. I have loved them since I was a kid! I have a container on hand all the time and usually a backup.
Amber N.
Joshua Tree, CA
I love love love cashews! I love the fact that these are salted with sea salt. The price is amazing and the quality of the cashews are great.
Rachel B.
I could eat these cashews all day long. It's just that they get super super expensive and they're not in my budget for me to just not go on
Whitnëy L.
Great Falls, MT
Cashews don't last long in my household because they're so delicious and the Planters cashews are perfect combination of salty and savory.
Christine M.
VICTORVILLE, CA
I love Cashews and tasting Planters cashews I made a good choice when I bought this. Their just so tasty and with the right amount of salt.
Vanessa A.
valparaiso, IN
Peanuts ate the Perfect snacks, they always have great flavor and are easy for on the go snacks or to help sustain my enegery when working
Renee N.
Sacramento, CA
Planters nuts are always a staple in my house. Great crunch great flavor and super easy and convienent when you need something on the go.
Megan G.
Candler, NC
Well unfortunately there are more pieces than halves. Considering how expensive nuts are I would rather pay for whole cashews than these.
Kathryn F.
San Antonio , TX
Love this brands cashews!! They are never overly salty and taste great, a little high in price but all nuts usually are for some reason.
McKenzie m.
i love planters . they have great nuts . they are always a perfect level of saltiness and crunch . this box of cashews is no exception .