Planters Cashew Halves & Pieces with Pure Sea Salt uploaded by Neha J.

BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
Best cashews, not hard like some brands. Taste fresh. Love them with the salt! I feel like I’m eating a healthy snack. Price is good, I feel like cashews are expensive to begin with. But a great treat/midnight snack.
Melody R.
Irvine
Gotta love a good cashew, and this sure is a good cashew! Has everything you could ever want from your canned cashews! Salty and tasty and a great snack! Cashews are the best! Highly recommended as a lunchbox treat!
Melissa N.
Spring Hill, FL
These are a staple in my house. They are my husbands go to night snack so we usually need to buy the large container. My only complaint would be the price! They are slightly expensive.
Leah R.
This product is alright . I dont like how the nuts are very salty. This could cause serious health problems. It’s quite delicious but it isn’t really healthy. This would just be consider a “to-go” snack
Hannah L.
North Augusta
This cashews have an exceptionally better taste than competitors brands. The salt is just right and not overpowering. The halves make it easy to snack and not overeat. I would recommend these cashews.
Jasmine M.
Dallas, TX
I like the cashews from planters, I feel the quality and amount is fair for the price. The cashews are slightly sweet and evenly salted for my taste. I but these regularly.
Lisa S.
Buffalo, NY
I keep this in my office. I grab a handful every now and again for a quick snack when it's in between breakfast and lunch. Just enough salt and who doesn't like cashews?
Susan C.
Yum! I love cashews!! The Planters brand in general is salty but not too salty for me. And I love all the different size containers they come in along with a travel bag size for on the road.
Shanice N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love planters cashews. They taste great and they are really affordable. I usually buy mine at Wal-Mart because they have the best prices compared to my local grocery stores.
Allanna C.
Albany, OR
When you're wanting a good snack for a car trip, these are a nice choice. The container is reclosable, so they won't spill all over your van (which, if you're like me and have kids, it's ALREADY a sty if you're on a road trip). OR, you can eat them in your room (away from the children), preferably with a good book, and seal them closed again so you can hide them and bugs/mice/possums won't get in them.

If you're feeling nice, you can share them with your spouse.