Planters Cashew Halves & Pieces with Pure Sea Salt uploaded by Neha J.

BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

marla m.
Atlanta , GA
Of all the nuts cashews aren't my favorite, and they can be a little pricey. Planters is one of the less expensive choices. I have bought them when they were on sale at Publix, and they are good. Overall they are a great healthy snack!
Stacey M.
Lewisburg, KY
Cashews are my absolute favorite! They've just become a little bit expensive. But we always buy this brand they are perfectly salted and stay fresh the longest but they don't last long in our house anyways. But I'd definitely recommend, they're the best!
Bryana G.
Sunset, UT
I don’t have much to say about cashews other than they taste really good and are good for my salt tooth cravings while not being terribly unhealthy for me. They meet the expectations of a cashew and I like them 👍🏻
Ashley S.
Cashews are my go to snack and probably my favorite nut. I could probably live on them because they are so delicious! They satisfy my hunger cravings without loading me down with excessive calories, sugar, etc.
Lea D.
Brooklyn, NY
I love having cashew during the day especially when they’re salty! Not so fattening but when you over eat they won’t be so healthy. Not expensive at all never saw something so cheap! I recommended to you
Shantel L.
Roselle, NJ
I like cashews they are great, and the one from planters is not as expensive as other brands and has the perfect sweet and salty mix within for it to be just right. It’s also a healthy snack alternative and cheaper than pistachios.
Jihan S.
San Diego, CA
Love cashews, especially from the brand Planters. It tastes absolutely amazing and can be taken as a little snack on the go. It is super healthy and tend to eat lots of this. I do recommend to others !
MILLIE C.
Planters have always been a top brand in my household when it comes to peanuts and other nuts. I especially love their cashews. I prefer the whole cashew but the halves and pieces are great as well.
Danie H.
I looove this product! It’s so great and I always recommend it to everyone I meet! Very affordable and easy to find. Very great details and great to keep in the house. Sometimes wish there were more options, but all around a great product!
Emmie H.