Planters Cashew Halves & Pieces with Pure Sea Salt uploaded by Neha J.

BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yayli Q.
Bronx, NY
It’s such a great snake. It’s perfectly salted. And it has my favorite nuts. CASHEWS! Most companies don’t have but by them selves like planters. This is the best nut company out there. Totally recommend for my cashew lovers
Melissa M.
I find that cashews are just as good as peanuts and when they are the Planter's brand, then they taste even better! Planters cashews will always make a good and healthy snack for my son and I. The both of us can't get enough!
Alicia C.
I have to admit I love cashews no matter what brand, they are my favorite but I can tell a difference in planters & other brands. Planters do taste much better to me & I always buy those before any other brand.
Milan B.
I really like these cashews! A little on the salty side for me but they are very filling and a great airplane or on the go snack! There's not a loud crunch which I like so that also makes it greAt for class!
Summer G.
RAYNE, LA
Yummy! These snacks are the best on the go, at work, during a movie, and ect... It's healthy so why not! The kids love them ; the whole family loves them. I really don't have nothing bad to say about this snack.
Courtney L.
I buy the big container at Sam's club. I then use small snack bags and portion out to save money. Cashews are my favorite nut. Planters isn't too salty for me and I love the taste. They can be pricey but in my opinion well worth the money. It's a good healthy snack with protein!
Ashley R.
Detroit, MI
I love Cashews! Growing up my family always ate planters nuts which is a phenomenal brand. The have the right amount of sea salt which I personally think are good without but hey like I said before you can’t go wrong with planters period!
Amber S.
I love salted cashews!! These are so tasty. I get them for Christmas from my grandmother every year so they kinda remind me of the holidays, although they are yummy all year round. Sometimes they can be pricey.
Chelsea L.
This is my go to food when looking for a light snack. I like how big the container is for such a good price. This definitely met my expectations. Planters have always been my favorite brand of peanuts.
Kasey K.
Millville, PA
I really like that they are made with sea salt. I love nuts and these always deliver. They are always fresh. And never have disappointed. I would say they are as good if not better than others in their field.