BY PLANTERS #18 in Nuts & Seeds

Diana A.
Little Rock, AR
Foodie Expert
A pantry staple. I love grabbing a handful of these as a salty snack.
Typically I go for the medley mixes but I always ended up picking out the cashews so I figured I should save myself som of hat effort and just get this. Now I always keep a canister in the pantry!
marla m.
Atlanta , GA
Of all the nuts cashews aren't my favorite, and they can be a little pricey. Planters is one of the less expensive choices. I have bought them when they were on sale at Publix, and they are good. Overall they are a great healthy snack!
Yayli Q.
Bronx, NY
It’s such a great snake. It’s perfectly salted. And it has my favorite nuts. CASHEWS! Most companies don’t have but by them selves like planters. This is the best nut company out there. Totally recommend for my cashew lovers
Bryana G.
Sunset, UT
Foodie Expert
I don’t have much to say about cashews other than they taste really good and are good for my salt tooth cravings while not being terribly unhealthy for me. They meet the expectations of a cashew and I like them 👍🏻
Susan C.
Foodie Expert
Yum! I love cashews!! The Planters brand in general is salty but not too salty for me. And I love all the different size containers they come in along with a travel bag size for on the road.
Chelsea B.
Redondo Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
Nothing better! I actually hadn't had so much as a peanut in a few years; suddenly a month ago I started craving cashews, and now I am addicted. They're the perfect, tasty, little snack. Nice and salty, and they won't fill you up. Planters Cashew Halves and Pieces are top notch. I'll bet if you pick them up, you'll have trouble putting them down.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Foodie Expert
Planters have been around forever and one of the best kind of nuts you can get they are affordable and great for a snack or anything else they taste great and the ones made with sea salt make them taste even better I would highly recommend
Amanda H.
Columbia
I have always loved Planters cashews and now that you can get them with sea salt they are even better. They have such a great flavor and I have a really hard time putting the container down. I also really like that they come in the container with a lid so I do not have to try re-closing a bag, or find a container to put them in.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Foodie Expert
These are soooo yummy. Not too salty. It’s the perfect amount of salt. Really worth the money. It’s so so so delicious. I bought this from target and I can’t get enough of it.
Malia R.
MIAMI, FL
Foodie Expert
Never miss at home to eat while watching a football or baseball game, for meetings where we are drinking alcohol or just to snack when going to the kitchen. A classic at home.