BY PLANTERS

Allanna C.
Allanna C.
Albany, OR
When you're wanting a good snack for a car trip, these are a nice choice. The container is reclosable, so they won't spill all over your van (which, if you're like me and have kids, it's ALREADY a sty if you're on a road trip). OR, you can eat them in your room (away from the children), preferably with a good book, and seal them closed again so you can hide them and bugs/mice/possums won't get in them.

If you're feeling nice, you can share them with your spouse.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Moses Lake, WA
Nothing not to like with these cashews. They have a nice, salty crunch. Aren't mushy as some cashews can be. They also aren't too salty. I always keep a can of these in my desk drawer for afternoon snacks. I have bought these over and over. They are great!
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
These are delicious cashew halves with just the right amount of salt. Cashews make a great snack, as they are full of protein and low in carbs. They also have healthy fats, but you can't overdo it. Can be found in most grocery stores with the other nuts.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Baltimore, MD
I love cashews and planters are my favorite brand to buy cashews because they are so delicious and they aren't too salty but they are salty enough to where they are very enjoyable and still healthy for you to eat.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Portland, ME
These are always a really fantastic snack for any time of day. Super quick and easy, packed with protein to keep me satisfied, and super affordable. Not to mention that they're so tasty!
Emiko F.
Emiko F.
These are delicious and addicting. They're expensive, but all nuts are and they're so worth it. Opening the can is dangerous, because I might eat them all in one sitting!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Buffalo, NY
I keep this in my office. I grab a handful every now and again for a quick snack when it's in between breakfast and lunch. Just enough salt and who doesn't like cashews?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Love cashews. They are so good. The bad thing about them they are kind of expensive. The sea salt on them makes it really yummy. I would recommend this brand to anyone.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Saint Louis, MO
These are some of the best cashews I have ever had. I love the sea salt, it tastes so much more pure than regular salt. These also do great in a trail mix.
Liz R.
Liz R.
My favorite afternoon snack, super great for me and I love them, I buy these ones because they are cheaper than the whole pieces but taste just as great!!