Planters Cashew Halves & Pieces with Pure Sea Salt uploaded by Neha J.

BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Heather S.
Amissville
These cashews are pretty good. They get creamy in the mouth and have a nice flavor. You can buy them pretty much anywhere but I usually just get them from Walmart. Nuts are very calorie dense though so be careful with serving size!
Chelsea B.
Redondo Beach, CA
Nothing better! I actually hadn't had so much as a peanut in a few years; suddenly a month ago I started craving cashews, and now I am addicted. They're the perfect, tasty, little snack. Nice and salty, and they won't fill you up. Planters Cashew Halves and Pieces are top notch. I'll bet if you pick them up, you'll have trouble putting them down.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Planters have been around forever and one of the best kind of nuts you can get they are affordable and great for a snack or anything else they taste great and the ones made with sea salt make them taste even better I would highly recommend
Mara R.
Aurelia, IA
These are to die for. I could eat the entire container. They are such a great snack and they tase amazing with the sea salt. I typically don’t purchase peanuts because they’re kind of expensive but sometimes they do the trick when I’m craving something salty. Also a great snack for on the go.
Diana A.
Little Rock, AR
A pantry staple. I love grabbing a handful of these as a salty snack.
Typically I go for the medley mixes but I always ended up picking out the cashews so I figured I should save myself som of hat effort and just get this. Now I always keep a canister in the pantry!
Trina S.
Massillon
Cashews are my favorite nuts, but I especially like the sea salt lightly salted. The salt doesn't take away the flavor of the cashews, it only intensifies the flavor. I want to try and make cashew bark the next time I buy a can of the sea salt cashews.
Taylor H.
Saint Cloud, MN
Delicious! When I am craving something salty this is my go to because unlike potato chips you can actually stop yourself from eating the whole bag ( if you really want to ). They fill you up for a long time as well so you aren’t thinking of food 24/7.
Alexandra A.
Modesto, CA
One of my favorite nuts!! Cashews taste so good and the sea salt adds a nice touch. You can find planters cashews at any grocery store for a good price! These are very yummy and satisfying I definitely recommend you try these if you haven’t already
Amber F.
Planters is a classic brand and have always been know for there quality. I love there nuts especially there cashew ones. There are not fillers or additives. I buy them at Walmart,giant Eagle of Marc’s the price is good for the quality
Destine L.
Abita Springs, LA
I've been eating these for over two decades now! A tasty snack for someone on the go, or anyone looking for an extra protein boost! They are a tad bit oily, and you will definitely need to wash your hands afterwards! Worth it.