BY PLANTERS

Planters Lightly Salted Cashew Halves & Pieces are a healthy alternative to salty snacks. These kosher Planters Cashews have 50 percent less sodium than regular Planters Cashew Halves & Pieces, with only 45 mg of sodium per serving. Use these cashews for cooking or baking or eat them alone as a snack see more...

• I have acne prone skin, so I just wanted to know if this would ma...1 Answers
  • Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Dallas, TX
Nuts are my go-to when I need a snack to curb a hunger craving, and cashews are a GREAT way to fill up. High in healthy fats, these do wonders for youreal hair and nails, even if it is a little high in sodium (just up your water intake). Have bought these for years and don't see that stopping anytime soon- always fresh and delicious!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
I love love love cashews and planters are the best but the containers are just so expensive I can never afford to buy them. I always enjoy them at parties or other people's houses lol but I can have work then into my budget at the grocery store. My husband and I check every time we go to see if they are on sale though
Cameran S.
Cameran S.
New Lexington, OH
I can't get enough of the planters cashews i take them with me when i go to work they are a good sorce of protien when im feeling sluggih and the price for that kind of snack isnt bad. They are everything i need in a snack healthy and handy i think everyone should have a can of planters for a quick pick me up
Chante P.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
My dad got me hooked on these when I was little.They are salty and crunchy and they taste so good.A little expensive,around 5 or 6 dollars at walmart I believe.I like to get them every so often to have to snack on at night.I like the halves better than the whole because they are easier to bite down on.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Bear Creek Tw, PA
I absolutely love cashews. There's just so much you can do with them! These aren't too salty, so they're my personal favorite. They're definitely on the expensive side of the spectrum, but sometimes it's worth the indulgence. I use these mostly for my boyfriend's breakfast bars and he loves them!
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
I absolutely love these pricey little gems. I wish they weren't as expensive, I would eat them more. We take advantage of coupons though and when I run across them I usually clear the shelves. They're really good. I prefer the halves over the wholes for some reason, they taste better to me.
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Fontana, CA
Cashews are my favorite and a big favorite in my house. Its hard to get kids to eat things that healthy and good for them! My boys don't have any issues chomping down on these. They have the right amount of salt to make them so tasty. They are an awesome snack!
Devon W.
Devon W.
Kettering, OH
I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes when I was pregnant. Nuts were a suggested snack, and I thought I didn't like nuts. I gave cashews a try, and boy was I wrong. They are amazing! They are good for you as well! They soon became a pregnancy craving!
Isabelle M.
Isabelle M.
Brookings , SD
This are my favorite go-to snack. The halves & pieces are so much better then whole cashews. They have just the right amount of flavor and salt in every bit. Once I start snacking, I cannot stop.
Leslee H.
Leslee H.
I love the easy bags for these and they have amazing cashews! I think these are the most addicting nut they have. Planters can be expensive, but they are worth it for the brand and taste.
Damilola À.
Whats your favorite?
Becca B.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.