BY PLANTERS #1 in Nuts & Seeds

Planters Lightly Salted Cashew Halves & Pieces are a healthy alternative to salty snacks. These kosher Planters Cashews have 50 percent less sodium than regular Planters Cashew Halves & Pieces, with only 45 mg of sodium per serving. Use these cashews for cooking or baking or eat them alone as a snack see more...

• I have acne prone skin, so I just wanted to know if this would ma...1 Answers
  • Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite? 2 Answers
Brieana C.
Englewood, NJ
Review for: Planters® Cashew Halves & Pieces - 46 oz. more...
These snacks are so delicious and healthy. When I was in college I used to snack on these all the time. You can find them in any grocery store in the package food items. I especially loved when the shells of the nuts were removed and they were roasted.
Lanie W.
Review for: Planters® Cashew Halves & Pieces - 46 oz. more...
My favorite nut! These are so good to eat as a snack or when you need some protein. I love packing them with my lunch or eating after a workout. I buy these at Walmart or any local grocery store. I would recommend these to anyone who loves cashews!
Bobbie M.
Duluth
My absolute favorite! My mother always had a can or jar of planters around. I was fussed at for picking all the cashews out of the mixed nuts many times. I like having the option of having just the cashews if I don't want the other stuff.
Ariana M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Review for: Cashew Halves & Pieces 16 oz, Cashews Halves & Pieces Made With Pure Sea Salt 33 oz; 2 lb 1 oz; 935 g, Cashew Halves & Pieces, Planters® Cashew Halves & Pieces - 46 oz., Planters Cashews Halves & Pieces 5 oz. Pouch, Cashew Halves & Pieces Lightly Salted 9.25 oz; 262 g more...
I love these!! First of all, cashews are my favorite nut, but this brand has amazing ones too. My favorites are lightly salted or sea salt. Highly recommend, as they are a filling, delicious, and nutritious snack to have in your pantry!
Ja'Myshia F.
Portsmouth, VA
Review for: Planters® Cashew Halves & Pieces - 46 oz. more...
This is my favorite nut brand and I like that the company supplies a generous amount in each container. I buy this product very often because it is worth the price and have excellent quality. You can find this at most grocery stores.
Alisha M.
This is one of my favorite types of nuts and planter’s is the best. It always gives the perfect balance of salt. I could eat these all day long! I would highly recommend anyone who likes a sweet and salty nut!
Kaylee S.
A little pricey but I love these cashews nonetheless. Planter’s is a great brand that is always reliable. They do not overly salt the cashews. These Planter’s cashews are great.
Stephanie L.
Saint Paul, MN
I can't get enough of cashews, they're probably my favorite type of nut. Planters packaging is always convenient to throw into a lunch pail and they also manage to minimize the amount of shell left on all of their nut products, which I like because I don't like having to pick the papery part of the shell out while I'm snacking.
Darlisha S.
Charleston, SC
Planters Cashew Halves and Pieces are so addictive. These buttery nuts are complimented with just the right amount of salt. It's had not to eat the whole container at once.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Damilola À.