BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Sheila G.
Quincy, IL
Planters cashews are a great snack. They have a great nutty taste. They are also low in calories which makes them a good snack while staying healthy.
Judith C.
Always the perfect snack, for on-the-go and get togethers. I Love mixed with m&m’s or fruits
Vena S.
Baniswef, Baniswef
It’s like a snake it’s so yammy 😋and easy opening I love this brand but it’s not easy to find it at my town , Ingredients: CASHEWS, SEA SALT, PEANUT OIL.
It’s very delicious 😋I recommend to trying it 💕
Carol A.
Doral, FL
My delirious cashews, planters is my favorite brand for snacks, salty, always fresh, good presentation
Brittany G.
Dublin, OH
I have been eating these since I was a kid. Always a yummy snack but sometimes too salty!
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
I love these cashews. They are so good and have the perfect amount of salt on them. I have cooked with them in my food before and makes my food taste really great. This is a perfect snack for@when ever you want a snack. I would recommend Planters Cashews to anyone.
Cynthia W.
Winchester
Purchased at: Walmart
Cashews are my favorite of all nuts and the Planters brand is my favorite of all brands.
Amanda S.
Yonkers, NY
these are the best company for nuts. they taste so great and planters have many options for any nut lover
Marissa L.
Wilmington, MA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love cashews and planters always has the best ones. Perfect amount of salt. I like the halves better
Kayla M.
Cloutierville, LA
Planters Cashew Halves and Pieces are one of my favorite snacks! I take them with me on the go because my kids love them.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.