BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Emily C.
Love these cashews. I've tried other brands but I always come back to these. They are definitely my favorite cashews.
Ashley D.
Miami, OK
I love cashews!! They are a great snack and my mother in law likes to use them in her super good chex mix party mix!!
Jessica L.
Trumbull, CT
Cashews are one of my favorite snacks and nobody does it better than Planters. Just enough salt but not overpowering
Arelis L.
Bronx, NY
Sin duda y lo compro el mas grande por k mis niños les encanta y a mi ni se diga aki no se vive sin este producto jjj
Molly H.
Rock Island, IL
I love these! I could eat a whole can in one setting! The taste is good and the cans are pretty full. I love these!!
Jennifer V.
Only nuts I'll willingly eat. They are my favorite and could eat them all day. I get them when I want something salty
Ranee s.
MEDFORD, OR
Yummmmm! These have to be some of the best snacks. They are so good that once you start eating them you can not stop😑
Beverly L.
Fuquay-Varina
These are my favorite cashews, great for snacking and also for crushing and using for a breading for fish and chicken
Tracey M.
Escanaba, MI
Cashews are my favorite of the nut family, a snack for anytime. I like buying the big can because lasts loger for me
Ashley C.
La Vergne
Cashews are my favorite out of all the nuts they make a great snack and are easy to take for on the go snacking
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.