BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kristen F.
These are good for a quick protein filled snack. They're portable enough you can snack on them basically anywhere too.
Kelsey M.
Russellville, KY
Love this for a snack. We don’t get it often. But we eat it fast when we do. The saltiness is my favorite. Great price
Jaime G.
Mora, MN
I like this brand a lot. Planters is a brand I trust. I love these salted cashew nuts. Such a delicious healthy snack!
Stevie L.
Cashews are my favorite type of nut! They make a great snack during the day! I pick mine up at my local grocery store.
Princess B.
Bronx, NY
I just remember my grandmother loved this. Usually she would eat more around the holidays. I liked it but not love it.
Heather S.
Muncie, IN
I love this...i always have some handy.and i always purchase a few when grocery shopping.and i get sad when i run out.
Sara P.
New Castle, DE
These are salty and tasty. Y o u can find them easily at any store and tend to be fresh. These are a great purchase.
Alexandra L.
East Lansing, MI
Planters is a well known brand and all their products are amazing. Tasty snack that are great to be used in recipes.
Mandi G.
Arab, AL
I've always loved casdhews even as a kid and planters are the best because they're tasty and not overpriced! Love em!
Katya V.
Holland , PA
Have to have them on my dining room table at all times it’s a perfect grab and go snag anyone could grab her anytime
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.