BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Katherine L.
Fayetteville, NC
Planters will always be great. I love cashews sooo much. Nice and fresh with the right amount of salt on them. So good.
Heather S.
Muncie, IN
I love this...i always have some handy.and i always purchase a few when grocery shopping.and i get sad when i run out.
Amber K.
Troy, MO
I love cashews and nuts in general. Planter is my favorite brand. Probably because of the commercials from my childhood
LaBrisha B.
These are one of my favorite snacks the only reason it got 4 stars instead of 5 is because they charge so much for them
Allison J.
Niles, OH
One of my favorite snacks. I love
The taste and the price is always never too high! Love to pass these around at work!
Lindsay J.
Ocala, FL
Planters have the best cashews out there. They have great flavor and are not overly salty. There are also always fresh.
Heather R.
Yummy I love these things. They are a perfect snack. My fiance loves them too so I would be lucky if I got any at all.
Ashley J.
Akron
Very crunchy and salty. Perfect for a snack. I love cashews they are a personal favorite. Please continue making these
Alyssa F.
Fostoria , OH
These peanuts are the kind hat if you start eating them it’s hard to stop. They are salted just right and taste great.
Jaime G.
Mora, MN
I like this brand a lot. Planters is a brand I trust. I love these salted cashew nuts. Such a delicious healthy snack!
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.