BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kim B.
A regular on the grocery list, my husband snacks on these all week long. Readily available in stores and the price is ok.
Diane J.
Quarryville
The price isn't bad, the flavor is amazing an it is one decent snack if you are just a little hungry. Will buy this again
Samaya L.
Yorkville, IL
I love cashews and I also love these cashews they are tasty and not to Expensive for nuts I would recommend this product
Brittany B.
Monahans, TX
Husband loves these nuts ! Only kind he will buy & the price no matter what it is ... it’s worth it all other taste gross
Shara S.
Overland Park, KS
I absolutely love these cashews 😍😍 . I mean who doesn't and the price is reasonable and my family loves this brand
Lindsay J.
Ocala, FL
Planters have the best cashews out there. They have great flavor and are not overly salty. There are also always fresh.
Sherri O.
Tasty. My husband's favorite snack when he watches tv in the evening. When we can find them, we buy the unsalted kind.
Jaime G.
Mora, MN
I like this brand a lot. Planters is a brand I trust. I love these salted cashew nuts. Such a delicious healthy snack!
kate W.
Crozet, VA
I LOVE THESE CASHEWS! Always super tasty and my go to Planters nuts! Always a little pricey but worth it in my opinion!
Heather R.
Yummy I love these things. They are a perfect snack. My fiance loves them too so I would be lucky if I got any at all.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.