BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sharese F.
Monticello, MN
Love that this brand isn't too salty. I feel like it lasts me longer since its not just hole cashews which is a bonus too
Shara S.
Overland Park, KS
I absolutely love these cashews ūüėćūüėć . I mean who doesn't and the price is reasonable and my family loves this brand
Crystal S.
We typically eat these with some cubed cheddar and fresh fruit, like grapes or strawberries. Curbs those salty cravings.
Amanda R.
Dearing, GA
Omg I could eat these every day!!!! They have truly become a family favorite. The taste is amazing and we just love them.
Heather K.
Excelsior Spg, MO
Cashews are by far my favorite! I even pick them out of mixes! I could eat cashews daily, however they are a tad pricey!
Shannon H.
Columbus , OH
Great cashews with the perfect amount of salt. Great for snacking or to bring with you to an cocktail hour/bbq to share.
Ashley E.
Amissville , VA
By far the best nut around. Always choose this brand over the others. They always taste so fresh. Not too pricey either.
Samaya L.
Yorkville, IL
I love cashews and I also love these cashews they are tasty and not to Expensive for nuts I would recommend this product
Corey K.
Hopkinsville
Just enough salt to go with the cashew. My kid even enjoys these which is hard to say since he only eats chicken strips.
Lisa W.
Farina , IL
Love these. Love the lid to keep it all fresh. My only con is that I always run out. I also feel that they are expensive
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite?
Damilola A.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Do they make these with regular salt? Instead of seasalt.
Jill W.